The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 8.3 - Sporadic Freezing

Absolutionis

Broframe here, confirmed that I am having the same issue. Seems to be the same thing thats happening to all my friends who play warframe. The thing is we all pretty much use AMD, not sure if it would be in any effect.

Another person from Broframe, checking in. I don't run an AMD and I'm getting these freezes very often since 8.3. Tried to run a void mission and died twice because of freezing every other ~10-15 seconds.

I think the best troubleshooting question to ask is, "what method does DE use to connect clan members together?" We know that large clans are mostly affected so it should be drilled down to an issue with the clan system. I am hoping that they are looking into the large clan issue.

i am experiancing this freezing and i have an intel i7 2600k, nvidia 660 ti, 8 gb of ram. windows 7 professional 64bit

would be nice to know that its being worked on...

Edited by aTaVaX

It is being work on we had a Dev tonight in Broframes trying to fix it, and they also comment on twitter, the patch for it is rolling out tomorrow.

Edited by Wynn

Some notes:

It does not coincide with a CPU usage spike of any sort (nor is the CPU cap reached).

It happens in all modes, host or client, in game or in menus.

Relogging can sometimes alter its behavior, but rarely solves the problem.

Using different account on the same computer does not have the same problem (so long as they do not also belong to a large guild).

Having this problem also and was fine before todays update, obviously we know the update is the cause of the problem, hope it's sorted out quick.

(Also don't see a point in having the initiates not being able to leave a clan freely)

I have the same issue as well and am also in a large clan (Broframe). Apparently therein lies the problem. Regardless, this issue was not happening before 8.3.1 patch. 

Left the clan for now because playing the game was intolerable. 

Edited by Charlemaqne

I have the same issue as well and am also in a large clan (Broframe). Apparently therein lies the problem. Regardless, this issue was not happening before 8.3.1 patch. 

Left the clan for now because playing the game was intolerable. 

Except mike capped recruiting now and no one can invite, couldn't wait til the morning for the fix?

Edited by Luneth

Lets hope there is a fix in the morning. I also have noticed that I dont exactly get lag when people are typing a message or something in clan chat. the lag seems more random.

Another thing I have also noticed and not sure if it is related but sometimes in missions my game would freeze completely, not sure if its lag to point where it completely freezes or what not. This happened usually during host migration.

Edited by l3arcode