The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The mystery of the abandoned station (IC-Open), (Possibly 18+, I won't stop you directly)

Sharpstriker

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Yeah, definitely not my brightest moment, I was just hoping to use shock for something," Adriax said with a laugh. "I guess brute force it is." He channeled up his Dakra Prime and swung at the door, hoping for some kind of a result.

You leave a two inch deep cut in the door, but these doors are thicker.

22 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

(I gave my character a brit accent because i'm english myself.Call it coincidence.))

*hunt looks at the orb.*

"Folks, the orb's doin something. And i dont like the look of it"

Kapak looked at it. "If we leave it here it might just grow into another monster," he said, "but obviously you can't carry it.... I'm not even sure if I can carry it."

He knelt down next to it and looked at it. "But is it even destructible?"

14 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

Kapak looked at it. "If we leave it here it might just grow into another monster," he said, "but obviously you can't carry it.... I'm not even sure if I can carry it."

He knelt down next to it and looked at it. "But is it even destructible?"

Ordis: "the shell of the orb does not seem that strong, so you can break it, though I must remind you that that would be like breaking the container of an energy core, so be careful. Also keep in mind that this this has proven itself sentient, and so could use the energy to harden its shell. So it's more than likely that the use of gravity will not be enough."

4 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

((As a battering ram of sorts, used along with speed for a boost))

((I mean, you can try, and I'll tell you the results of it. I won't immediately tell you something won't work, unless I want to get a point across, or it won't be entertaining to see you try.))

9 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

"Well I can think of three options"

"I can eat it, which I think is a stupidity,use my sandstorm to levitate it, but would generate an almighty racket and tire me? Or you could create a sorta 'backpack' of ice and transport it like that"

((Any other ideas?))

((Valkyr with warcry, but that tires her out. Her 1 could be used, but it could infect her. Or inaros could use his augmented armour from his 4, but would be severely debilitating and would have to eat something in the next few hours))

Edited by samuelx43a
I hate touchscreen keyboards

"This is also probably a bad idea. But hey, what's life without some risks?" Adriax sheathed his Dakra. After this he opened an electric shield, then picked it up, forming a riot shield. The volt cast shock through it, charging the shield, then activated speed. Adriax backed up, then got ready. "Well, here goes nothing." He shot off, the charged riot shied acting as a battering ram of sorts.

3 hours ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"This is also probably a bad idea. But hey, what's life without some risks?" Adriax sheathed his Dakra. After this he opened an electric shield, then picked it up, forming a riot shield. The volt cast shock through it, charging the shield, then activated speed. Adriax backed up, then got ready. "Well, here goes nothing." He shot off, the charged riot shied acting as a battering ram of sorts.

You run full speed into the door, but you are unable to break through and you fall on your back. Looking back at the door to see what damage you've done, you see that there's barely a dent. That's one tough door.

13 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

You run full speed into the door, but you are unable to break through and you fall on your back. Looking back at the door to see what damage you've done, you see that there's barely a dent. That's one tough door.

"Figures." The Tenno muttered. "And barely a dent too! Man, this door has it in for me." 'Hmm. Maybe there's a bit of a weak point I could exploit.' He thought as he started looking over the door, looking for one.

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

12 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

The only real weak point you notice is the cut you made into the door.

"Well, no luck there. Back to melee I guess." This time, the Volt channeled even more electricity into his sword. He once again struck at the place he hit earlier, hoping for some real progress. If not, he planned to figure out another way. He wasn't going to give up easily.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Well, no luck there. Back to melee I guess." This time, the Volt channeled even more electricity into his sword. He once again struck at the place he hit earlier, hoping for some real progress. If not, he planned to figure out another way. He wasn't going to give up easily.

You definitely feel that you cut deeper that time, it doesn't look like you made it all the way through.

Ordis: "if I may operator, why not stab your sword into the door and just push the blade to cut open the door."

23 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

You definitely feel that you cut deeper that time, it doesn't look like you made it all the way through.

Ordis: "if I may operator, why not stab your sword into the door and just push the blade to cut open the door."

"Yeah, that's what I was going for. A final stab should do the trick." He took his Dakra and shoved it through the door, then cut it open.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Yeah, that's what I was going for. A final stab should do the trick." He took his Dakra and shoved it through the door, then cut it open.

After a few minutes you open the door. The room, like everywhere else is pitch black. You can hear a slight humming, most likely from the generator.

1 minute ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Alright, Ordis. Try and scan the area if you can. If not I'll do it the old-fashioned way." 

Ordis: "Kind of hard to do something with nothing online, you'll just have to fire the activation switch and turn on the generator yourself."

43 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

Ordis: "Kind of hard to do something with nothing online, you'll just have to fire the activation switch and turn on the generator yourself."

"I thought so. I'll get the generator." Adriax looked around for the activation switch, using sparks from his hand as a makeshift light.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Sounds good." Adriax looked around for the activation switch, using sparks from his hand as a makeshift light.

after wandering around for a few minutes, you find a switch that based on what you can tell, it should activate the generator.