Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The mystery of the abandoned station (IC-Open), (Possibly 18+, I won't stop you directly)

Sharpstriker

9 minutes ago, Disruptis said:

((She doesn't have time for that, it's kind of her foil for not thinking things through ;P))

((Alright, but it's going to hurt))

Valyr rushes over to defend Jado, and takes a swing at the projectile. For a moment she was holding her ground till it burst. 

The shockwave distorted the hallway around them and sent them flying into the hole and into the hallway one story below.

Both have less than 50 hp and no shields, however those have begun to recover.

17 minutes ago, Disruptis said:

Valkyr moaned and held her pounding head. That was a stupid idea, kussah. She stood up and looked around for her sword. ((@Sharpstriker))

It takes her a second, but she finds it, though as soon as she does, she can hear the thing's screech and can hear it coming. 

In about a second or 2, it will be right on top of you.

((how do you respond @Almighty_Jado and @Disruptis?))

10 hours ago, Sharpstriker said:

It takes her a second, but she finds it, though as soon as she does, she can hear the thing's screech and can hear it coming. 

In about a second or 2, it will be right on top of you.

((how do you respond @Almighty_Jado and @Disruptis?))

The shockwave cleared Jado's mind, but it still hurt. He got up on one knee and looked at the Valkyr, ready to move.

Ooh, looks like a nice rp! Im interested in joining. I'll give in the details now.

The warframe i'll be using is Inaros centered around his 1 and 4.

Primary. A supra with the syndicate mod.(punture corrosive)

Lex prime(hydraulic crosshairs build)

Jarkittag(vulcan blitz. And cos having a rocket hammer is always fun.)

"By the stars. What is that thing?"

Curently Hunt, the Inaros frame, was currently in his elytron, hunting for a rare mod that existed in these parts of the Sol system.

(Ordis)"Operator, life sings detected in station!"

"I have to help  them!"

He then flew away. Awating instructions

((@Sharpstriker))

Valkyr quickly grabbed the Frost's wrist and shot a ⌜Rip Line⌟ down the darkened hall, away from the beast. It latched onto a wall and she retracted it quickly, sending the two barreling down the corridor at a high velocity. Valkyr kept deploying ⌜Rip Line⌟ s along the walls to launch them further, trying to desperately escape the creature. 

Jado looked behind him as the monster screeched, seeming to rattle the whole ship. It thrashed violently, sending shreds of metal everywhere as if they were grated cheese.
"Valkyr," Jado said, "we're going to run out of space real fast. Any plans on what to do when we get to the end of this hallway other than hope the door's unlocked?"

4 hours ago, samuelx43a said:

Ooh, looks like a nice rp! Im interested in joining. I'll give in the details now.

The warframe i'll be using is Inaros centered around his 1 and 4.

Primary. A supra with the syndicate mod.(punture corrosive)

Lex prime(hydraulic crosshairs build)

Jarkittag(vulcan blitz. And cos having a rocket hammer is always fun.)

"By the stars. What is that thing?"

Curently Hunt, the Inaros frame, was currently in his elytron, hunting for a rare mod that existed in these parts of the Sol system.

(Ordis)"Operator, life sings detected in station!"

"I have to help  them!"

He then flew away. Awating instructions

((@Sharpstriker))

You enter through a different maintenance door, and you enter the meeting room.

Ordis: "Operator, the signals are not too far away. Go out the door, take a right, go 50m then turn left into a stairwell, go down one floor, and take a left. You'll be able to intercept them in 2 minutes. Now hurry!"

3Going as quick as an inaros can go, he unfastened his archwing,took the right corner(not without taking a part of it, as he bumped into part of the right wall)go down in one jump on the stairwell, rolling to regain momentum.

As luck had it,he encountered them fleeing from what looked like a dark creature. He wanted to draw attention so he tired to screech so that it'd face him and give the valkyr and frost some breathing space

((q.Are finishers allowed? Because inaros could do one if he used his 1))

1 hour ago, samuelx43a said:

3Going as quick as an inaros can go, he unfastened his archwing,took the right corner(not without taking a part of it, as he bumped into part of the right wall)go down in one jump on the stairwell, rolling to regain momentum.

As luck had it,he encountered them fleeing from what looked like a dark creature. He wanted to draw attention so he tired to screech so that it'd face him and give the valkyr and frost some breathing space

((q.Are finishers allowed? Because inaros could do one if he used his 1))

((Not really, think of this like a actual fight rather than the game. If Inaros used his 1, then he could stun the creature, unless it performed a counter measure.))

The creature ignores you, but knows you're there. Its thought process was, killing the currently wounded and easier to kill before attacking the new threat lest it want its current prey to heal themselves and join up with the new prey.

((also, you are not in archwing.))

Edited by Sharpstriker

2 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

Thats great. In the next scenario i could actually help those two.and do i get to do the finisher animation in ocasions?(sorry if i sound childish, but the animation with the hammers are very satisfying)

((Like I said, I don't care how you use you weapon, so long as it follows some form of logic.))

Unfastened i meant detaching myself. So the elytron would be by now in the orbiter.

Inaros said to himself.-fine, if you wont listen to me maybe you'll listen to THIS

Taking careful aim at what looks like his head, he fires three shots at the creature, hoping the AP rounds penetrate and give those two some breathing...

Edited by samuelx43a
incomplete description

45 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

Unfastened i meant detaching myself. So the elytron would be by now in the orbiter.

Inaros said to himself.-fine, if you wont listen to me maybe you'll listen to THIS

*don't know how to display it in words.

The shot from the powerful pistol hits it's mark. He hopes it will do something...

((Where did you aim? Also you are naming your actions, whether they work or not is my area. Like, you fired your gun x times. Then I will say if they hit, and what they do.))

1 hour ago, samuelx43a said:

Taking careful aim at what looks like his head, he fires three shots at the creature, hoping the AP rounds penetrate and give those two some breathing...

The creature, fully aware of inaros's prescense, and attack, started replicating cells in its shoulder, expanding it several times its original size.

The bullets tore through the shoulder, but were slowed down enough that they missed the head.

The creature the picked up its pace after the other two so it can lower the number of threats to it.

From Valkyr's quick analyses, she deduced that the she needed to overcome the monster's incredible regeneration primarily. She figured that if she and Jado attacked fast enough, they could defeat it. She grabbed her sword and stabbed it into the ground, stopping their flight. "Alright, charge your sword, we're going in!" Valkyr yelled. She hooked the monster with a ⌜Rip Line⌟ again, launching the two at an incredible speed towards it. Valkyr gave a ⌜War Cry⌟ and charged her sword. She spun, swinging her sword around her like a top as she soared through the air.

((She is basically using a speedy version of Broken Bull))

@Almighty_Jado

59 minutes ago, Disruptis said:

From Valkyr's quick analyses, she deduced that the she needed to overcome the monster's incredible regeneration primarily. She figured that if she and Jado attacked fast enough, they could defeat it. She grabbed her sword and stabbed it into the ground, stopping their flight. "Alright, charge your sword, we're going in!" Valkyr yelled. She hooked the monster with a ⌜Rip Line⌟ again, launching the two at an incredible speed towards it. Valkyr gave a ⌜War Cry⌟ and charged her sword. She spun, swinging her sword around her like a top as she soared through the air.

@Almighty_Jado

At the same time, Jado unsheathed his nikana mid flight, flooding his blade with channeled void energy. He reversed his grip and accelerated at the monster using the Guiding Light technique he was taught long ago. He sped straight at the monster's head.

@Sharpstriker

Edited by Almighty_Jado

34 minutes ago, Disruptis said:

@Almighty_Jado

30 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

At the same time, Jado unsheathed his nikana mid flight, flooding his blade with channeled void energy. He reversed his grip and accelerated at the monster using the Guiding Light technique he was taught long ago. He sped straight at the monster's head.

@Sharpstriker

((I like your styles))

The creatures sees your attacks coming, and understand how dangerous they are.

It begins to replicate the cells in its arms and covers its upper half. However, this proved fruitless, as the two channeled blades cut through it like a hot knife through butter. 

The creatures body from the shoulders up had been severed. Both channeling energy and electricity flowed through both halves erradicating cells. sound of metal and flesh could be heard as it hit the hallway floor. The rest of the body remained motionless.

Before you can relaxed though, you see a glowing light emitting from the top of the stump torso, which would have been the center of its chest. The feeling you get from the light is quite familiar. You also notice the body starting to regenerate, however much slower than usual. From what you can tell, it's try to cover up the source of that light.

((What do you wish to do, @Almighty_Jado or @Disruptis?))