Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The mystery of the abandoned station (IC-Open), (Possibly 18+, I won't stop you directly)

Sharpstriker

38 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Right now, I'm headed toward the armory. Seems like a decent place to start." Adriax said, as he shot down the corridor, a trail of gold lightning left in his wake.

Ordis: "take a left and head down about 200 meters to get to the armory."

5 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Ha, what are you, my gps?" The volt chuckled as he dashed around the turn, unsure of what he'd see.

upon reaching the armory doors, you notice that they are slightly open, and these are automatic doors that rely on the power from the reactor of this level. so these must have opened and then the power went off causing it to stop moving.

13 hours ago, Disruptis said:

((Just Valkyr being cute :3))

Valkyr crossed her arms and figuratively puffed out her cheeks. "Dang it Fr-- Nidus, I'm not letting you be depressed all alone when we could be working together. Let's all head to the labs like you suggested."

"You mean... you'll let me stay?" Kapak's tendrils poked out from his carapace, quivering slightly. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Heh..... alright then. Let's get to the bottom of this! To the labs!"

28 minutes ago, Almighty_Jado said:

"You mean... you'll let me stay?" Kapak's tendrils poked out from his carapace, quivering slightly. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Heh..... alright then. Let's get to the bottom of this! To the labs!"

Ordis: "Which way are you planning on going?"

1 hour ago, Sharpstriker said:

upon reaching the armory doors, you notice that they are slightly open, and these are automatic doors that rely on the power from the reactor of this level. so these must have opened and then the power went off causing it to stop moving.

"Ok Ordis, change of plans. I need to get stuff back online around here. I like to be able to zip around without disruptions, believe it or not. Some directions pointing me in the right way could be helpful. 

22 minutes ago, Disruptis said:

"Ordis, direct us towards the labs please," Valkyr said in a cheerful tone. "Oh, Inaros, what brings you here by the way?" ((@samuelx43a))

Ordis: "Do you still want to go down the elevator shaft, otherwise the next best alternative is the super elevators at the space ports. ((some information: the space ports have elevators that connect to all the levels of the stations. This is to allow for items that would be difficult to transport from the lower levels.)), or do you want to take the stairs?"

17 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Ok Ordis, change of plans. I need to get stuff back online around here. I like to be able to zip around without disruptions, believe it or not. Some directions pointing me in the right way could be helpful. 

Ordis: "The generator responsible for these top levels is about 6km away."

Edited by Sharpstriker

6 minutes ago, TheSchorch said:

( that was such a good rp hope it continues its so interesting right now its like reading a book lol keep going ill probably join in later throughout the story though. )

((Please keep these comments to the OOC, that's what it's there for. Anyways, thank you 😊))

"Well, the stairs never decieve us, and the lift? Eh, don't trust'em to 100% work in this place."

He then remembered

"I was going originally for a rare mod, but i think sticking with you will be an awesome adventure"

((my accent and coloquialisms are british, the international one that you hear in the BBC))

1 hour ago, samuelx43a said:

"Well, the stairs never decieve us, and the lift? Eh, don't trust'em to 100% work in this place."

He then remembered

"I was going originally for a rare mod, but i think sticking with you will be an awesome adventure"

((my accent and coloquialisms are british, the international one that you hear in the BBC))

((Lol why do they always give Egyptian guys British accents))

"Well, if the generator is still working, that main elevator back near the area I came in might be working. We could give it a shot. If not, we could take the stairs," Kapak suggested. "Also, since my disguise is up, I figure I'll add Helminth to the cephalon comm channel. He communicates via a hijacked channel Lordas used to use."

(( @Almighty_Jado , @Disruptis &, @samuelx43a, before you guys forget, the power is still off for this sector so barely anything works. If you switch on the generator for this level, it can also power the elevator that passes through the other sector levels. Also before you forget, or I just missed it, there's still that orb on the floor as it is slowly regenerating so as to not arouse suspicion, but you're Tenno so that won't work.)) 

10 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

After a few minutes at your speed, you make it to the generator. The doors are closed and and don't seem like they'll open easily.

"Hmmm." Adriax looked over the scene thoughtfully. "I wonder if there's any area I could charge up with my shock, give enough power to open the doors." He started scanning the area, looking for anything that could work. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Hmmm." Adriax looked over the scene thoughtfully. "I wonder if there's any area I could charge up with my shock, give enough power to open the doors." He started scanning the area, looking for anything that could work. 

You see a control panel, most likely for the door. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

"Yeah, that's what I'm looking for." Adriax reached out and raw electricity sparked vigorously from his volts fingers, then finally forming into a solid beam. It enveloped the control panel, hopefully powering it up.

((I'm sorry, that's not how that works))

you end up frying the control panel rendering it useless. 

4 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

((I'm sorry, that's not how that works))

you end up frying the control panel rendering it useless. 

((Lol))

'Well, so much for that,' Adriax thought. 'What was I even thinking?' He face palmed. "Alright. Any other options, Ordis? I kinda blew it. Literally."

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight

28 minutes ago, (PS4)LastDoomKnight said:

((Lol))

'Well, so much for that,' Adriax thought. 'What was I even thinking?' He face palmed. "Alright. Any other options, Ordis? I kinda blew it. Literally."

Ordis: "Maybe next time you'll think twice before dosing off during the lotus's lecture on electronics, Operator. Since all of our other options have gone up in smoke, we'll just have to use brute force.

13 minutes ago, Sharpstriker said:

Ordis: "Maybe next time you'll think twice before dosing off during the lotus's lecture on electronics, Operator. Since all of our other options have gone up in smoke, we'll just have to use brute force.

"Yeah, definitely not my brightest moment, I was just hoping to use shock for something," Adriax said with a laugh. "I guess brute force it is." He channeled up his Dakra Prime and swung at the door, hoping for some kind of a result.

Edited by (PS4)LastDoomKnight