Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Should Riven Mod's be Changed?

(PSN)skip2435

2 hours ago, malekas said:

It's not even about getting it instantly. People who get bad rng could end trying for months to get a good riven mod for a weapon they like, with nothing to show for their work. At least with the current system you can see progress. I can see that primed mod gaining ranks and getting stronger. I know exactly how much endo I need to max it out, and I can see myself reaching that goal. With riven mods you might as well be blindfolded and shooting behind you trying to hit a bottlecap.

That, or I shell out money to DE for a poorly thought out system that is doing nothing but hurting the game.

I'm happy for you that you're one of the haves, but don't discount the salt of the have nots. They have legitimate gripes.

Welcome to the world of RNG MMO games, enjoy your stay.

22 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

Welcome to the world of RNG MMO games, enjoy your stay.

That's just it. I'm not staying. One of the reasons I liked Warframe over other f2p games was that my build wasn't dependant on RNG. If I saw a weapon that I liked or wanted to use I could plan a build for it and execute that build exactly.  I didn't have to pray to RNGesus just to make that build happen.

Riven mods represent what I hate about other f2p games.