Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3 ... Fix The Bug Fixes

AirOne13

hello , i will complain about something in the new update :

1rst : the energy color .... WHY, energy color = warframe abilities color now ? why not adding a new option in the customisation for the warframe abilities ?  For example : ASH , yes ASH , his smoke on the arme is now the same color than the energy , and its ...  ridiculous and UGLY , i have now a blue fluo color for my smoke whish is freacking ugly ( but if i turn my energy in black i can troll player by behing like the STALKER :p)

2nd :  rhino and mag more powerfull and ASH is nerfed , why nerfed ? well the interesting thing in ASH is the ability to turn invisible ( especialy in PVP) now , well when we use the ability we turning into a colored ghost ( more visible than SHADE invisibility OR WHEN WE ARE NOT INVISIBLE AT ALL ! )

now its look like we wanna try to be the center of attention like :

" HEY LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME !"

or maybe ASH was just a skysophrene ?

" shht i have a friend who think he can be invisible just react like he is, ok ?"

so it is a bug ? or an intentional nerf ?

yea its a solution , but that mean every ash will have black color for energy and i dont like that ( i likeed my blue color for energy if we are not free to do what we want with our money yes color cost money.... ) , and with black color you still more visible than loki invisibility so ASH invibility is now useless until a fix , so why using nodes in this useless power now ? 
i dont like complaining , but well i do for this because i am disapointed , not because of the PVP this game is based in co oop and not in PVP but well  i just disagree with the new color systeme and the litle nerf what make Ash ridiculous

Edited by AirOne13

exatly that a answer for the 1rst complaining , and they also need to make ASH invisibility more  well invisible /sneaky , like the loky one , for the moment we really GLOWING when we are invisible , its funny but ridiculous