Anyocorp investor revelations noggle pack

Anyocorp reclamation unit noggle pack

Anyocorp trading group noggle pack

Color pallete Twilight

Forma Pack

:(  I got 2 presents... but thanks.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

PC

I just want to say, first of all, happy holidays everyone, and that I´ve almost fallen in love with this community. It has helped me staying happy all the time and with a good mood almost everywhere and with my friends as well. It ahs been a great experience for me and I hope it´s the same or even better in 2017. Sorry for my English I come from Argentina :P

As for the wishlist, umm, well nothing big actually I just want all the Inmortal Skins, The Solstice Bundle and some Tennogen Skins. 

I´m kidding of course, if those kavat dna things could be gifted I´d love to have those but I don´t think you can, so all I´d really want are OROKIN CELL DECORATIONS, YES I´D TAKE 10000000000000000000000000 of THEM ALL DAY.

If you read everything thank you and have a really nice day and an awesome 2017. :)

I have wischen:) 

Nr 1.  Rhino Palatine  skin

Nr2. Winter solstice  skin bundle

Nr3.Igaro  syndana 

Nr4.  3 day  , 7 day   30 day bosster for Ressource  , Credit, affinity  , Dro Chance 

Nr5.xiphos  Shop

Nr6.kuva kavat/ kubrow Amor 

Nr7.kuva Amor collect Ion

Nr8. Imortal skin bundle 

Nr.9 orokin  Reaktors  

And nr 10 .warframe Slots and weapon  Slots  

I Play on xbox one  my gamertag  is Desolate85 :) 

I Wish all people  a  greatefull  Marry  christmes 

Wishlist:

Any of the Operator skins

Tekelu Collection

Embolist Collection

Rivens for any of these weapons I like but are not really endgame: Angstrum, Dera, Penta, Flux Rifle,Convectrix, Spectra, Nukor, Pox, Detron 

That boloket and Laddak that are somehow not in a bundle

Pretty much any stances or holster things.

Not sure if any of this counts as more than 10 items but oh well.

All i want this Christmas is either one of these:

Hunhow's Gift

Gunslinger's Bundle

Color Pack Beta

or a boosted chance to get one of those Legendary Core from sortie

And for everyone else to get something special this Christmas from DE specially to those who will be spending it alone at home.

Edited by agninrudra1

You know what I want?

Forma. Any quantity.

And to that, I want community, yes also you reading this post, to be nice for next 2 days. Just that's that. Not in-game, but out there in the real world. That would be a great present for me tbh.

Merry Xmas Tenno

IGN: JinonBoi

Platform: PC

Hey! I really like Warframe! The first frame that I farmed is the Trinity Prime because I love supporting and that's my main. I picked trinity prime so I can give energies to my team mates and they can enjoy their warframe's skills. About the wishlist, I don't have any idea what to get right now because I had almost a six months hiatus/break from the game to focus on my studies. Now that the vacation came, I'm planning to play again. I'm on MR 6 Trinity Prime and I really enjoy playing. It's up to you guys if what you will gift to me so I can look good with my frame and continue leveling. :) 
PS: I really like the katana weapon and some cool capes. Thank you so much. Have a happy holidays to everyone and to my secret santa (or santas, XD )

HO ho ho! Gift Givers Unite,i hope u hear my wishesh and send me some stuff,this will probably be the grliest wishlist of all time,wich means COSMETICS,COSMETICS,AND more cosmetics or even valkyr prime ;) ,i want u guys to pimp ma crib,AKA Ship,anything,like noggle heads,scimitar, or anything u want,anyhting from syandanas,from palettes to armour galore,u can give me anything u want,but i will still  want more, skins for frames any will do,as long as u guys/gals will be my friends too. :) hahaha :satisfied: a big thanks for stoping and reading my list,and u can even buy me stuff i insist,but jokes aside,THANKS and if anyone could help me with this stuff,and be my santa,that would be great <3 IGN-Ninnachu 

Edited by Ninnachu

My List:
1. Hunhows gift
2. Banshee Soprana Collection
3. Palatine Pack
4. Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection
5. Nova Asuri Collection
6. Oberon Feyarch Collection
7. Continuity Collection
8. Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle
9. Display Pack
10. Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin
11. Proto Glaive Skin
12. Adi Holster Collection

13. 23 Warframes Noggle Statues (except for Ash) (0/23)
THANKS and Merry Christmas

Edited by DarkDemon94