Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

hey, 

i´m a returner ( MR 8 so far) and I like this event ! thumbs up!

I have 55 Platinum and will spend this , if I find someone who needs something with lower cost =)!

This is my wishlist to make my Warframe looks better, because i´m really jealous when i see some nice looking Frames :)

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4571/k9et4zce_png.htm

I hope you have all fun with this event ! Good Luck and Have Fun !

O Santa please give me color pallete Classic Saturation

Or Fleeting Expertise's MOD,  or Warframe slot, or whatever, if it's gift, it's gift.

Been a good boy this year Santa. At some particular days at least.

Thanks in advance Santa

Edited by dodondon

Unless more cosmetics/glamour are add, my current wishlist that I am unable to buy with Plat:

1.  Pyra Prime Syndana
  2.  Misa Prime Syndana
  3.  Frost Hailstorm Skin
  4. Frost Summit Helmet 
  5. Nyx Anthena Skin
  6.  Orthos Magesty Skin
  7.  Kronen Arit Skin 
  8.  Nova Stinger Skin

Update List & I wanted to wish my Giftee's A joyful Merry Tenno Christmas. @CradyBot4000 @ND259 @PC_Mason Enjoy your gifts Tenno.

Thank you to @-----iseeu2----- for the poly bundle deco.

got the feeling it wouldnt hurt to throw a friendly reminder/something to consider out there:

-these are gifts!

we do not expect anything in return, i know of players who spend thousands of plat on this, which means we do not pick the ppl we gift because they are "rich", hell i dont even know most of them. all we can see is their ingame profile and the post they leave here.

-that being said, please do not be sad if you dont get anything,

we are (mostly) normal ppl too.....you have seen the amount of requests here, it is simply impossible to grant every wish.......and you can always have a virtual space hug <3

-please do not spam your wishlist

as @SolidBeast already mentioned, it just makes the whole thing more cluttered, and i am too less likely to gift someone who posts 3 times on the same page in less than 30 and then complains about not getting something. i have looked at EVERY page in this thread to pick who i wanna gift.

-pick your wishes wisely!

ive seen so many ask for "only" hunhows gift, or equally expensive things. Its totally fine to have that on your list, but please dont let it be the only thing on that list. there are so many who cant afford it or simply want to gift other ppl also instead of one giant gift. Maybe they would like to get you some smaller present, just to show their love. Im sure everyone can use wep slots, forma etc.

-be a little more specific 

wanting "any syandana" is tricky.....i never know what to pick and end up gifting someone who atleast told me which 3 syandanas he would prefer :P

-you still didnt get a gift?

Well be creative, post something nice, maybe even gift someone else a small ship deco, because we notice!

-lastly: a thank you is worth more than gifts sometimes

The people who gift you, most likely do not know you, and they just shared their hard earned plat with you or they spend rl money on it. It makes my day to see ppl get what they wished for but couldnt get or never bothered to get for themselves. I just wanna know you liked it QQ

Walltext done, ill be gifting some more again today so stay tuned, and thx for reading, if you managed to get down here: enjoy a space hug ^^

Edited by Galathea

Dear Tenno-claus,

On the third day of Tennobaum, (i wish) my Tenno-claus gave to me...

One Udyat syndana

Two credit boosters

Three shiny potatoes

And a Saryn deluuuux skiiiiin

Seriously, any gifts would be amazing, I'll stop singing now!

Merry Tennobaum everybody!

Edited by RunFentonRun

Because of the post Galathea just made I'll put a list in :heart:

1. From Devs; Fixed Mastery Rank Tests (I know, unlikely, but I can hope)

2. Mag Prime, because Mag was my first frame and I love her. - Because @Galathea is the awesomesauce and made me cry, a LOT :heart:

3 Weapons or Warfame slots, because I just realized I was out. - Really need Warframe slot now, for Mag Prime, @Warlock6000 got me weapons slots :heart:

All the thank you's and loveseses.

IGN: Phookamom

Edited by Phookamom

1.) Solstice salix syandana/ normal one. Please so i can die happy.

2.) Banshee soprana skin.

3.) Hugs from DE

4.) Infested / Orokin color palettes. /(If you can) :P

(Things i can't buy with plats)

5) Misa prime syandana (cuz I'm poor)

6.) Nova Lamia Helm (cuz I'm still poor)

7-10.) Potatoes and hugs from DE

Merry TENNOBAUM!

Beggar Ninja OFF!

Edited by FROSTLORDFRED

21 minutes ago, Galathea said:

got the feeling it wouldnt hurt to throw a friendly reminder/something to consider out there:

-these are gifts!

we do not expect anything in return, i know of players who spend thousands of plat on this, which means we do not pick the ppl we gift because they are "rich", hell i dont even know most of them. all we can see is their ingame profile and the post they leave here.

-that being said, please do not be sad if you dont get anything,

we are (mostly) normal ppl too.....you have seen the amount of requests here, it is simply impossible to grant every wish.......and you can always have a virtual space hug <3

-please do not spam your wishlist

as @SolidBeast already mentioned, it just makes the whole thing more cluttered, and i am too less likely to gift someone who posts 3 times on the same page in less than 30 and then complains about not getting something. i have looked at EVERY page in this thread to pick who i wanna gift.

-pick your wishes wisely!

ive seen so many ask for "only" hunhows gift, or equally expensive things. Its totally fine to have that on your list, but please dont let it be the only thing on that list. there are so many who cant afford it or simply want to gift other ppl also instead of one giant gift. Maybe they would like to get you some smaller present, just to show their love. Im sure everyone can use wep slots, forma etc.

-be a little more specific 

wanting "any syandana" is tricky.....i never know what to pick and end up gifting someone who atleast told me which 3 syandanas he would prefer :P

-you still didnt get a gift?

Well be creative, post something nice, maybe even gift someone else a small ship deco, because we notice!

-lastly: a thank you is worth more than gifts sometimes

The people who gift you, most likely do not know you, and they just shared their hard earned plat with you or they spend rl money on it. It makes my day to see ppl get what they wished for but couldnt get or never bothered to get for themselves. I just wanna know you liked it QQ

Walltext done, ill be gifting some more again today so stay tuned, and thx for reading, if you managed to get down here: enjoy a space hug ^^

Send you a little gift :)

Well... I've been pretty reluctant to post a wish-list, but...

1. Winter Solstice Skin Bundle
  2. Winter Accessories Bundle
  3. Color Pack Beta
  4. Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle
  5. Oberon Feyarch Collection
  6. Sentinel Accessory Pack #1
  7. ADI Holster Collection

... yeah, I realize this stuff's pretty expensive, but most of the lesser stuff I've already gotten for myself.  Don't feel bad if you can't really afford to fulfill anything here.  I appreciate the thought anyway.

Edited by Arkvold

My Wishlist:

1. Ash Koga Skin - Thank You @Shard-Ra :heart:

2. Banshee Soprana Skin

3. Excalibur Proto Armor Skin.

4. Loki Knave Skin

5. Nyx Nemesis Skin

6. Oberon Feyarch Skin

7. Rhino Palantine Skin

8. Any Color Palettes - Thank You @DamnCold for Fire Palette :heart:

9. Any Syandana - Thank you @KingSaladPunch for Hecate Syandana :heart:

10. Any Decoration - Thank you @Nate1387 for Orokin Cell Decoration :heart:@DamnColdfor Plastid Carapace Decoration and Morphics Decoration :heart: @KuraioNokamifor Neurode Decoration :heart:

Thank you :)