Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

I think the cheapest things on my wishlist are the Display Pack, the Riv Elite and Embolist armor bundles, and the Apoxys Syandana, for those who want to reach donation goals. As far as what I personally want the most, that would probably be either the Operator Suit collection or the Holster collection, but those are on the pricey side, so I'm not holding out for them.

Hello everyone.

I didn't play much (other than quests) in the last year so I may have lost something of the game (like the new prime farming which I just managed to understand) and what I'd like to be gifted to me is:

1) Some good friends to farm together (the relics especially) or somreally really good weapon post-seconddream.

2) The Continuity Collection, but i also feel kind of guilty for wanting it because it is quite a lot expensive.

3) (I've yet to see the Solstice things but) Something nice of the Solstice things!

I don't have yet anything on my ingame wishlist and I'll update it tomorrow ingame. If anyone is thinking about gifting me a weapon you better check tomorrow my ingame wishlist so you don't gift something i might already have. As for the kuva-thingies i don't have anything yet. I hope everyone gets at least one of the things they wish for, good luck guys!

1. Forma 3pk

2. Forma 1pk

3. More Forma

4. Orokin Reactor(s)

5. Weapon Slots

6. Warframe Slots

7. Kavat Starter Kit

8. Embolist armor bundle

9. Pyra Syandana

10. Booban-Fuel Oxium

Trying to keep it to small things so the gifts can go around and come around. ordered from 1-10 with 1 being most wanted, 10 being "would like but could do without"

Will be gifting others aswell! especially if a plat discount comes around this week

Edited by TotesMicGoats
ambiguity

(PS4) I'd like for Christmas...

1. Winter Solstice Skin Bundle (mostly just the Titania skin)

2. Winter Bundle

3. Mesa Falcon Helmet

4. Zephyr Hagamoro Skin

5. Nsaru Syandana 

6. Orokin Reactors 

7. Embolist Collection

8. Titania Aurai Helmet

9. Echoes Syandana Pack

Edited by (PS4)black_0_dragon_X