Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

On 12/14/2016 at 9:34 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

cUIuE4P.png

With the Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza in full swing, the gifting count has begun! 

Post your Holiday Warframe Wishlist in this thread to share in the Tennobaum cheer. Need Forma? Want to look stylish in a new Deluxe skin? Been eyeing that Argon Crystal Display? Thinking to yourself "hmm... that Winter Solstice Skin Bundle sure is looking good"? Post a maximum of 10 items you’d like to receive from your fellow Tenno from now until January 4th, 2017. Every milestone the community hits will increase the total donation amount that will go to the Boys and Girls Club of London. These milestones will also unlock in-game rewards. The more you give to fellow Tenno, the more we give to you and charity! This Holiday season everyone can share in the generosity of Warframe’s amazing community! 

Don’t forget to also update your Wishlist in-game so that other Tenno can see how to make this your best Tennobaum season ever! Cosmetic items on your Wishlist should update automatically in-game once received. Once you have gifted or received an item you can also let the community know by editing your post. A little thank you note also wouldn't hurt. :community:

How to Wishlist 101! (Click spoiler below for more info)

Hide contents

How to find Wishlists! 

Don't know how to check someone else's Wishlist in-game? Simply visit their Profile, and click the right-most tab at the top "Wishlist". If that tab doesn't appear, it means they don't have anything on their Wishlist at all!

wishlist 2.PNG

How to make a Wishlist! 

To see your in-game Wishlist simply head on over to the Market and hover over the "Home" button. There you'll find your "Wishlist". To add to your Wishlist simply click on the item you desire and click on the "add to wishlist" button at the bottom of the screen:

wishlist.PNG

To learn more about the Tennobaum Gifting Extravaganza click here

Click here to learn more about the Boys and Girls Club of London. 

-----------------

Moderator Edit:

Please do not spam this thread with your wishlists, please only make 1 post with the your wishlist of up to a maximum of 10 items and edit that post if someone is kind enough to gift it to you.

Continually posting your wishlist again and again constitutes as spam and may be subject to warnings as per the forum guidelines.

Forum guidelines: 

"Spamming
(purposefully posting the same message multiple times, posting off-topic images/text, creating threads to link/promote other threads, blatantly unproductive posts/threads, etc)"

I would like rhino thrak helmet ,classic color pallet,rhino immortal skin thnk you very much fellow tenno and de merry x mas

My list isn't much.

1-4: boosters

5-8:warframe/weapon slots (just never enough for the stuff you need/want)

9:Trinity Deluxe Skin or winter skin (I really like the winter one more)

10: Mirage Bundle

I really don't see myself getting any of these, but I can dream. the big thing for me is this to you all: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

(To help is needed there is a space between Knightwolf and 1785. Also I'm on the Xbox One.)

Edited by (XB1)Knightwolf 1785

Well for this Christmas I only wish the best of the best Things :D

1.Ivara ( <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3)

2.Salix Syandana

3.Scimitar

4.Igaro Syandana

5.Titania Animation Set: Noble

Thanks @Skelos666 for the Animation Set, you´re the best :D

Thank you for making this an awesome and most kind community I have EVER met and to anyone who is willing to gift, not just me but ANYONE in this community, their wishes!

Although I don´t see myself getting ANY of these, thank you (again)!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Edited by Schcrew
Addition