Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

Let's keep things simple but still of value. Things that aren't too hard to find (thanks, warframe.market) and things that I only want for the purpose of ending 2016 right.

1. Nova Prime Chassis Blueprint (is there still enough of these around?)

2. Nekros Prime Blueprint

3-8. Any functional item (not a Titan Extractor) from the Prime Vault

9. Color Pack Beta

10. Winter Solstice Skin Bundle

Ho ho ho and Merry Christmas, Tenno!  I bring tidings of good joy, and also a short list:

1: Forma because forma lol

2: Anything for Excalibur

3: Forma because forma again :)

4: Anything you wanna give

Thank you everyone, and I hope you have a happy Holiday! Hopefully we can max out that gift meter!!

4 hours ago, DaemonVI said:

1. Nezha,I always wanted to play as Nezha,i saw my friend playing with him and it looks really fun!

You know Nezha can be aquired in a clan dojo now, so he's a lot more easy to attain than he use to be, no real need to buy him straight-up with plat ^^

dear santa,

I want the folowing for chrismas but you can give me anything (I'm late, I now) :

1.Ivara

2.Nidus

3.Helios

4.orokin catalizer

5.orokin reactor

6.forma

7.Any color palette

8.The Ivara pack thing

9.The Nidus pack thing

10.ANYTHING is cool two

Edited by superniquito

Hey ya'll can i just get like Classic Saturated or something or even the little liset decorations that people are giving out i don't mind. Maybe some syandanas too. Or if anyones still giving out big gifts then stuff like Hunhows gift, the Mantis Ship, or Mesa, or Ivara, even that new guy, Nidus, would be pretty cool. Thanks to the 2 guys who gave me, and over 7000 other people gifts @-----iseeu2----- and @siralextraffo , who i think is in the same clan as me which is cool. Thanks anyways.