Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur clan riad build ?

Pmueck3

Question

Hello , 

i wanne start joining my clan in clan raids with my excal (only frame i have and love to bits so i'll prop won't change) , but i lack a good build to be usefull for my team , is there somebody here that can show me a clan raid build for excal pleas :) , my melee are mostly War / Nikana prime / Silve & Aegis 

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

so you're at least MR10 and DONT HAVE ANY FRAMES EXCEPT EXCALIBUR? 

thats SO wrong i cant even start describing it, and i know 3 languages

i just don't rly like the others frames , i mean i got frost rhino and chroma and those are pretty much rank 15 cause i didn't like the playstyle

1 hour ago, Naftal said:

Max range, as much duration as you can and efficiency.

Spam Blind.

Winsauce.  Stretch and Overextended pushed both to the max.  Streamline with either 30% Fleeting Expertise/Max Flow.  Strength will need to be sacrificed.  High Redirection & Vitality needed.  That's 6 mods, which leave me room for Continuity and Intensify so you don't KILL strength completely.  Some may prefer to tank out by adding a Max Vigor.

49 minutes ago, str4dlin said:

It is for damage.
Althought blind builds worth it.
Also can work with critical strike on weapon and Naramon.

you do raids with this ?  , i have no idea how a raid build should look like so yeah :p , and what weapon would you prefer with this build?

12 minutes ago, Pmueck3 said:

you do raids with this ?  , i have no idea how a raid build should look like so yeah :p , and what weapon would you prefer with this build?

Destreza I prefer. Doesnt matter what you use it is a exalted blade build.

The true I do not do raids with excalibur. And this was a foreveralone build so.. But anyways I wanted to give the suggestion. For raids the build has no damage problem and you could have mirage for better blinding. :crylaugh: Try it, we are in contact.

1 hour ago, str4dlin said:

Althought blind builds worth it.

Edited by str4dlin

I don't know how your clan is gonna let you do raids if you only have Excalibur, because he's not something people use in raids at all. Only way I can see is a blind build, but there's better CC. And EB isn't for raids either(and if you're using EB you build for crits not IPS it won't do anything).