Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No benefit in purchasing Solstice Bundle

MobyTheDuck

Bundle cost: 350p

Separate cost: 345p (Syandana - 95p, Armor - 100p, Titania Skin - 40p, Heliocor Skin - 30p, Kubrow/Kavat Colors - 80p)

I'm guessing there is almost no saving on buying the bundle because of the boosters that got shoehorned in to increase the bundle """value""".

Probably there is a lot of people in need of credit/affinity, but since I'm not one of them, there is literally nothing on the bundle to stop me from saving 5p.

14 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

you get two 3 day boosters those are 40p each....

so you save 85p technically. 

As I said, the boosters have no real value in the bundle aside inflating the price. The bundle doesnt even comes with something to level, they are literally just there to increase the bundle 'value', making it seem so you are 'saving' your plat rather than purchasing each item on its own.

If anything, affinity and credit boosters are the most useless ones, since credit and affinity farming are one of the easiest things to do in the game.

48 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

As I said, the boosters have no real value in the bundle aside inflating the price. The bundle doesnt even comes with something to level, they are literally just there to increase the bundle 'value', making it seem so you are 'saving' your plat rather than purchasing each item on its own.

If anything, affinity and credit boosters are the most useless ones, since credit and affinity farming are one of the easiest things to do in the game.

personally I love credit boosters, love. I spend stupid amounts of credits on trades and making stuff (and like a billion kavats/kubrows). 

grinding for credits is easy but tedious. with a credit booster i can half the time and effort, same goes for affinity, its not fun when you have to do that it is work. 

but anyway I do agree that there should have been more of a discount, but buying them all in one pack is at least convenient. 

I use 30 day double resource and affinity boosters  all the time.I don't need credit booster.When they expire every month I spend 400p and buy them again.What for do I need those boosters from bundle?

So I think that it is a very cheap move from DE's side to constantly add things that don't belong in bundles just to increase their value and make us spend more.It's not just this bundle:

-War in Huthows Gift bundle.

-Weapon skins (or anything else)obtained only by buying whole bundle.

Edited by RistN