Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Sacrifices that i shouldn't be re-doing.

Nakremy

Question

The first two syndicates i remember leveling to exalted were Steel Meridian and Red Veil from quite a while ago (a year and a half?). I recall making the sacrifices for these.

But eventually i wanted to do loka and perrin, then noticed i couldn't do all the syndicates at the same time (not conveniently anyways). So at some point along with perrin and loka, i leveled Red Veil's rival and it went down into the red. It stayed that way for a very long time, now i want it back so i can have the final 3 syndicates to top while my friend has the first 3.

Red Veil so far has been asking me for sacrifices again , is this normal? Because i hadn`t needed to sacrifice anything when maintaining / re-leveling loka and perrin. I figured i needed sacrifices for red veil because i might of never leveled them out of red, but now its asking me to do sacrifices for its first tier. Why? Wasn't it updated to where i don't need to do sacrifice again anymore?

Am i stuck with a bug?

Edit : I tried asking this in region chat and there's simply too much flood to not post it in the forums.

EDIT 2 : I DIDNT NOTICE I WAS ON NEUTRAL, ILL SEE IF IT ASKS ME FOR A SACRIFICE AFTER I GET THROUGH THIS ONE.

Edited by Nakremy

4 answers to this question

It is normal for the lowest two levels, as if you leveled them to begin with, you would have been neutral and never enemies with them. If they are now charging you for the top 5 ranks though, then something is up. could be from the changing of vaulted parts. Id say hit up support if thats the case.