Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That moment when Alex Jones was right about the gay frogs...

ChesterThe2nd

Many of you probably heard of our favorite crazy conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who claimed that chemicals found in the US water is turning the frogs gay... it became a small meme.

[media]

But then i found this...

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/what-do-gay-frogs-tell-us-about-our-water-and-ourselves.html

" I hardly refute the fact this fact, but have found myself puzzled by recent scientific findings about the influence of endocrine disruptors on sexual behavior in male South African Claw frogs. After being exposed in a laboratory environment to EPA approved levels of atrazine – the second most commonly used herbicide in the U.S., as well as a fairly common endocrine disruptor found in water supplies – these male frogs underwent a significant change in behavior. The frogs exposed to the atrazine, as opposed to the control group who weren’t, started exhibiting distinct homosexual behavior. Not only did they engage in homosexual sex with one another, as the attending scientist, Tyrone Hayes PHD, said of the frogs, their behavior became “feminized.”

IDK what to even say anymore... THE MEME IS REAL GUYS.

Edited by ChesterThe2nd