Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just got back into Warframe.

(PSN)Dark_Inferno8

Question

Okay, so, it's been awhile for me. I took a long break from Warframe and started playing other games which was a much needed relief from the every other day grind. But anyway, unto the questions and help I need. Within the two weeks that I have came back, I have managed to complete second dream, obtain inaros, and Titania. But the issue I'm having now is getting Atlas. I never did Archwing stuff much. I have an Itzal and am currently farming oxium for a weapon. What is the best way to go about leveling these things and obtaining the mods that I need? Mods being: Health, status, and damage mods. Any tips and advice would be very much appreciated. 

5 answers to this question

Akkad/Berehynia are great leveling places. For Itzal I think there was a mobile defense archwing mission that people frequented alot (at least on PC). If I were you though I would prioritize on getting Ember Prime and Frost Prime since they will be vaulted again in a little over 2 weeks

I assume you mean leveling the archwing items.

I don't claim to know the absolute #1 option, esp since they changed some missions but a while back I lvled all my archwing stuff on Grineer Interception.

Rotations reward some mods but I remember getting the basic health / armor stuff by spamming exterminate before I went to Interception.

I don't know about PS4, but the Neptune Mobile Defense has been the most reliable source of archwing mods and affinity for me, once you are capable of running it. When I was really working on my archwings pre-War Within, I was usually able to find a squad to run it with, so I could afford to bring leveling gear if I had a strong archwing or weapon.

1 hour ago, Dergas said:

Akkad/Berehynia are great leveling places. For Itzal I think there was a mobile defense archwing mission that people frequented alot (at least on PC). If I were you though I would prioritize on getting Ember Prime and Frost Prime since they will be vaulted again in a little over 2 weeks

Thanks for this, appreciate it. I already have both Ember and Frost by the way. Got 'em a long time ago.