Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There is no way Riven mods are common

Shockwave-

Yeah RNG and all that but there is simply no way they are in the common tier. I've done almost every sortie, ever. I missed a few here and there but before Riven mods I still did 90% or more of the sorites. Until Riven mods I had never gotten a core, but I had gotten 1 gold potatoe, 2 blue potatoes and an exilus. SInce sorties began.

Since Rivens came out I have done every sorite but 1. Gotten 3 rivens. Also 1 gold potatoe, 2 blue potatoes, 2 exilus adapter, 3 greater lenses, 4 small lenses, and 4000 endo  at least 3 times (didn't track this one as well).

In other words I have gotten more rare items and more uncommon items than Riven mods... There is no way that Rivens are in the common pool. Sure there is the 2000 end as well which i got most of the other times, but even when you add that all up the potatoes and exilus seem far more common than they ever were in the past, and rivens seem as rare as anything in the rare or uncommon category.

I don't care if they are rare, but they are seemingly marked as common.

I agree with you as I've done every sortie solo so far and have yet to recieve a riven mod. Lately the endo has been replaced with lens so that's a plus for now as I barely have lens on any of my most used frames and weapons. This sadly will only be a temporary  reprieve until I recieve more lens than I need.