Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Axi E1 Relics...

SenorLupus

Question

19 answers to this question

Relics and their contents are being randomly changed after the mission ends, if you are playing in a public game.

DE apparently fixed this about 2 times now, at first it only happened with endless fissures, but the glitch is now far worse and is affecting both relic farming and relic opening, even on non-endless missions.

I would advice to not open or farm for relics on public games, unless you dont care about your loot/relics changing into something else.

1 hour ago, NotYoCookiez said:

Same problem happened to me. I actually made a post about it and it got deleted. The truth will be shed!! 

I haven't seen many posts deleted on here, the worst that tends to happen to them is they get locked.

Are you sure it wasn't moved to the Feedback forum or merged into another thread?

16 hours ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I haven't seen many posts deleted on here, the worst that tends to happen to them is they get locked.

Are you sure it wasn't moved to the Feedback forum or merged into another thread?

Nope it got deleted within 10mins of me posting. Didn't see a moved icon on general discussion and checked my profile and nothing was there. It was unreal, I lost some respect for DE there. Axi E1 is hard to get and I missed out on at least 2 of them. I don't care if I would of got a Forma out of it, I deserve a fighting chance.