Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Efficient Farming Guide (Credit Farm)

jeffrey

Question

Hello, This is a guide taken from our clan recruitment post. I thought I'd post it here in-case anyone is looking for the guide only. Feel free to leave questions and comments. 

As this is my first guide, please point out any mistakes or flaws you see. It'll be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Farming Guides

Credit Farm

• Auras: Be sure to have Corrosive Projection Aura/Steel Charge Aura equipped

Eris-Akkad (Defense) Credit Farm

~Not the best farm credit wise, but we managed to break a record

Spoiler

Please Note, playing till wave 100 is a very inefficient way of farming credits; this was just for fun.cKf5WCQ.jpgSCiRSBs.jpg

• Warframe Composition: Perpetual Vauban, Sonar Banshee, Low Str Chroma, Nekros, EV Trinity, Speed Nova
  • Wave 20 Build: Sonar Banshee, Low Str Chroma, Despoil Nekros, Speed Nova
  • Wave 40 Build: Sonar Banshee/Perpetual Vauban, Low Str Chroma, Nekros, EV Trinity
  • (ALL MUST HAVE *Secura Lecta*)
  • Wave 20, 300-350k Base Credits, ~15-20 Minutes (1,800K-2,100K/Hr)
  • Wave 40, 700k~800k Base Credits, ~35-40 Minutes (2,100K-2,400K/Hr)
  • Reminders: Secura Lecta's must be Dual-handed Equipped; EV can press Z to view individual warframe energy pools; You can utilize the daily "first mission double credits" boost available everyday after reset. 

Pluto-Hiercon (Excavation) Credit Farm 

• Warframe Composition: Chroma, Escape Velocity Nova, Speed Volt, Any Frame (ALL MUST HAVE *Secura Lecta*)
  • 1 Excavator, 2-3 Minute Run, 15-30k Base Credits+48k Mission Credits

Pluto-Hiercon (Excavation) Relic Farm

• Warframe Composition: 2 EV Trinity, 2 DPS (Resonating Quake) Banshee
  • Split into teams of 2 (1 EV & 1 DPS Banshee), each team seeks out excavators individually in 2-man squads
  • Extract at 2-3k Cryotic

Sedna-Berehynia (Interception) Experience Farm

• 1 CP (CP=Control Point) Leech, 2 EV Trinity, 1 [Resonating Quake] Banshee
    • The frame composition can be altered, but you NEED atleast 1 EV Trinity, and 1 [Resonating Quake] Banshee
  • Capture Points B&D, Neutralize Point A OR C once or twice.
  • CP Map
    Spoiler

The Waypoint is known as the CP (Control Point). This is where Banshee casts her Ultimate. pLy3fNV.jpg More Pics:6XVg6VJ.jpg

Eris-Zabala (Survival) Credit Farm

• Warframe Composition: Low Str Chroma, [Natural Talent] Nekros, EV Trinity, Any Buff Frame
  • Find a Dead-end room, and camp there
Spoiler

K1G5sYI.jpg?1

• Make sure enemies don't see you, or else they'll stop running and slow the process down.
  • Secura Lecta MUST HAVE [Primed Reach]
  • 60 Minute credit run with credit booster and resource drop chance booster
    Spoiler

xxxdaoo.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS

NOTE* I'll be adding guides when I have time in the future

Edited by -CP9-

16 answers to this question

Notes on Warframes & Warframe BUILDS

Chroma

• Chroma's Ultimate buffs credit drops by twofold within ~7-10m of the Sentry
    • Credit buff range unaffected by power range mods
  • On kill, gives 60% chance of Credit drop and a guaranteed (100%) chance of doubling credits.
  • Chroma Builds:
  • Spoiler

Chroma Barebones Low Strength Build (All Mods Can be Maxed) : WimlNXT.jpg

CP9's Build-This is the build I use (Steel Fiber-Makes up for the armor lost when using Chroma's Ultimate. Primed Continuity- Makes up for the duration lost; useful for casting Elemental Ward and Vex Armor. Rage-Just there because I couldn't find anything else to put there. This build could've been further optimized by putting in - polarities but this build is sufficient for credit farming.): 1iSUjwP.jpg

Chroma Max Strength Build (Missing Intensify+Power Drift; I chose not to use intensify because the duration mods that are put in help to decrease the energy cost. Without the duration Mods, the build would drain far more energy/second. *Keep in mind, Low Duration hinders the use of Elemental Ward and Vex Armor skills* You can put in your own PowerDrift if you forma enough.): CaUBtaC.jpg

Vauban

• Vauban Builds:
  • Spoiler

[Perpetual Vortex] Vauban Build (Consider replacing [Enemy Sense] with [Coaction Drift]):93p25l5.jpg

Nekros

• [Natural Talent] Mod affects how fast you can desecrate bodies
    • Normally you don't desecrate every body you kill due to the time constraints of desecration
    • How Nekros Desecrate works: Rolls (destroys) each body with an X Chance (54% at max) at dropping extra loot.
  • Nekros has a 54% chance to successfully desecrate a body
  • Nekros Builds:
    • Polarities: V-Aura, D, —, —, V (This one is a default polarity on Nekros Prime)
  • Spoiler

Despoil [Natural Talent] Nekros Build(The Exilus Mod Slot can be fitted with Mobilize, Coaction Drift, or Speed Drift.): Ba2ingO.jpg

or you can replace [Stretch] with [Vigor] (760vs860HP; 58.75vs47.5M): CfvycAh.jpglatest?cb=20150802003210latest?cb=20151206145847latest?cb=20151206145854

Trinity

• Trinity Builds:
  • Spoiler

EV Trinity Build:

• (A)—You can substitute this with any other drift/exilus mod (Power drift, Coaction Drift, Cunning Drift)tqLBiN2.jpg?1

Nova

• It appears that Nova's Ultimate (Molecular Prime) works with Secura Lecta's Credit Buff

Banshee

• Banshee Builds:
  • Spoiler

DPS [Resonating Quake] Banshee Build: J4o58vR.jpg

Sonar Banshee [Resonance] Build(Consider Substituting [Power Drift] with [Coaction Drift] if Credit Farming:MD84G39.jpg

Edited by -CP9-

Concepts

Toggled Abilities

Affinity

• Enemies killed by (% Affinity):
    • Warframe Abilities: 100% to Warframe.
    • Your Weapons: 50% to Warframe, 50% to Weapon (that did the killing).
    • Sentinel: 50% to Sentinel, 50% to Sentinel Weapon, 0% to Warframe, 0% to Weapon.
    • Kubrow: 100% to Kubrow, 0% to anything else.
    • Allies: 25% to Warframe, 75% to Weapons (75% of the Affinity is rewarded to the weapons you brought with you to the mission. Ex: You brought {Warframe X~Banshee}, {Weapon Y~Lanka}, and {Weapon Z~Acrid}; {Warframe X~Banshee} would get 25% of the Affinity, and the remaining 75% of the Affinity would be divided up among {Weapon Y~Lanka} and {Weapon Z~Acrid} which works out to 25% per weapon); Sentinels+Sentinel weapons get their own category, and a separate copy of the Affinity is created and split between the Sentinel and Sentinel Weapon.
  • Detailed Explanation on Reddit

Boosters

• Credit Booster (Post-Mission)
    • Doubles Credits gained from the mission (Post-Mission)
    • Works on Mission Credit rewards and Credit Pick-ups
  • Resource Drop Chance Booster (In-Mission)
    • Increases the chance that an enemy will drop resources (In-Mission); also increases the drop chance of rarer resources (In-Mission).
  • Resource Drop Booster (In-Mission)
    • Doubles Resources gained frrom pick-ups while In-Mission
    • Does not affect Credit drops, nor does it affect end of mission reward resources; Ex: Argon/Nitain Alerts.
  • Affinity Booster (In-Mission/Post-Mission)
    • Doubles Affinity gained both In-Mission and post-mission bonuses

Buff Frames-Warframes that give buffs to allied warframes 

• Sonar [Resonance] Banshee, Piercing Roar Rhino, Speed Volt, Warcry Valkyr

Secura Lecta

• Essential Credit Farming Weapon
  • Must be Dual-Wielded to utilize its Credit Buff
  • On Kill: Credit Buff gives an 100% Credit Drop chance, and gives double credits

Edited by -CP9-

1 hour ago, -CP9- said:

You can utilize the daily "first mission double credits" boost available everyday after reset. 

Is that what that bonus does?!  I never knew.  Thanks.

Very comprehensive and complex guide.  Thanks for taking the time to make this.

Sonar Banshee [Resonance] Build(Consider Substituting [Power Drift] with [Coaction Drift] if Credit Farming:

Or forma it, get an adapter and use both?

Edited by Xekrin

I'll add my personal favorite way of farming credits:

Eris - Zabala (Survival). I like 1h runs, but it's up to you how long to stay there. Find a room and camp there, hitting doorframe with your lecta.

Warframes to bring: Chroma for passive 10m credits boost area (place near doorframe), Nekros, EV, random.

Weapons: 1 Secura Lecta is enough, CP auras - not really needed.

With boosters on you, you can get 2.700K / Hr.

Here are my today's results from 2 runs (Maiming strike lecta build):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819909905

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820051854

Edited by jurachim

15 hours ago, jurachim said:

Eris - Zabala (Survival). I like 1h runs, but it's up to you how long to stay there. Find a room and camp there, hitting doorframe with your lecta.

I'll definetly check it out later; looks interesting!

Edit: Tested it out, are you sure you don't mean 1,700K/Hr? I might be doing something wrong, but I haven't been able to get results that would equate to 2,700K/Hr.

Edited by -CP9-

On 17/12/2016 at 2:20 PM, jurachim said:

Eu adicionarei minha maneira favorita pessoal de cultivar créditos:

Eris - Zabala (Survival) . I como 1h partem, mas a você quanto tempo para estadia. Encontre um quarto e acampe lá, batendo porta com sua lecta.

Warframes para trazer: Chroma para passiva 10m créditos reforçar área (lugar perto doorframe), Nekros, EV, aleatória.

Armas: 1 Secura Lecta é suficiente, CP auras - não é realmente necessário.

Com reforços em você, você pode obter 2.700K / Hr .

Aqui estão os meus resultados de hoje a partir de 2 corridas (Maiming strike lecta build):

Http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819909905

Http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=820051854

Map localization plss