Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously, fix it already.

Alizarin

I've seen this too many times, you go into a match farming some xp for your new gear, after you're done and wants to leave, the host disconnects. This basically dooms the entire session because out of most times host migration will force some of the players to be booted out of the sessions, giving them absolutely no reward for all the efforts they've put it. This has been seriously frustrating lately as the netcode has been even less stable ever since U19. I have tried leveling my Javlok twice today already, both resulting in host migration and me booted out of the session with no rewards at all. Can the game not track the xp while in game and determine if the disconnect was manually through player actions or flaw netcode causing players to be booted and actually give them their rewards back. It'll make the game much more enjoyable instead of going back over the same mission again the grind for the xp you've lost on your past session.

On PS4 it's a common enough  occurrence to get an error (especially lately). When this happens the PS4 will close the game and offer to send a bug report.

This makes it difficult to stay long out of fear of a error. So yes i would like to see something in to track what the player had before drops , crashes , host issues.

Big +100 😊

+1 to this; it is VERY frustrating especially since technically it's none of the players' fault. Can the game update our inventory while in-game? At least so the stuff we pick up or are rewarded (especially RELICS) are still rewarded?

I don't understand why sometimes it DOES make you go into a session where you're alone, but then 85% of the time it's like "nope sorry boohoo no reward for you cuz your/the host's net sucks"...