Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Reference) NA West Coast Conclave Active Hours

Pythadragon

Question

Can't find a match? Consider your region setting and when people are playing.

Here is 1 week of data from two recruit conditioning servers that I ran for 1 week. Conclave was most active between 4pm and 10pm, with a hard dropoff in activity right after midnight.

Prq5UOF.png

Edited by Pythadragon

4 answers to this question

On 2/9/2017 at 7:48 PM, General_Durandal said:

Weird, I usually get on at 4pm, do the sortie, (or nitain alert first if there is one, then sortie)

then do whatever else including conclave.

But I've hardly got a match the past couple days.

This chart was taken two months ago, so it might not be valid anymore?

Here's a quick 4ish days worth of data leading up to, but not including the Valentines day event. These numbers are lower than the norm due to the presence of Acolytes during this time, but it doesn't look like much has changed.

I'm wondering if there is an issue with either your region setting or something else that is wrong. I have helped out a player before who was for some reason absolutely unable to find a match even though there were plenty of matches open within his region setting by joining the matches myself and then inviting them. My server is on NA West Coast and all my charts are in in my local PST time.

I'll grab a more proper dataset over the next week and update.

cCzEBsY.png

Edited by Pythadragon

zyJvt1k.png

Another 6 days of data. No significant changes.

Activity on my server has possibly phase shifted down by 1 or 2 hours, which I attribute to the rise of East Coast NA servers (such as Theroxenes, New York beers and blades, neverland Maryland) servicing Conclavers from that region who would previously be more likely to play on my West Coast server.

Edited by Pythadragon

Is there any breakdown in the numbers on the types of matches being played? Part of the problem for me (yes I am on a different platform) is not only sometimes not finding a game, but finding the game type you actually want to play.

Being on console will obviously be different than PC, but if you guys are able to get these stats due to running servers, that could shed some light on what could be happening on the other platforms too.