Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi! Come To Help With Reports

Grieflz

Hi there!

----------------------

To administration:

Thanks you for that great f2p game. I play that game since 4 days ago, and i really love it.

The only two things that i want here are to play with my friends and to actively help with report of issues and suggestions for posibles improves.

Because im a programation student and i have experiences repairing some games issues, games DBs an a bit of cores programation, i can detect easyly a bug and deduce why it could being occurred. For that i have intention to make a lot of high quality reports that i hope that help you to make this game better.

I would like you to give me all tips that could help me to make my reports better and usefull.

See you on open beta reports section.

----------------------

To players community:

Im a freaking freak of games what like to me, so im always reading about, learning and trying to improbe my skills... If you want to play with me the only one that you need is to adding me. Im spanish, so i prefere to play with spanish people because im not able to speak (oral way) properly.

See you ingame.

seems like there was some google translating going on. what is your native language or "mother tongue"

----------------------

To players community:

Im a freaking freak of games what like to me, so im always reading about, learning and trying to improbe my skills... If you want to play with me the only one that you need is to adding me. Im spanish, so i prefere to play with spanish people because im not able to speak (oral way) properly.

See you ingame.

:)

Edited by iamSippyCup