Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile Dioramas

Dragoon

Hey DE,

While I know this must have been brought up a few times before, I must reiterate: what's the point of being able to customize our Tenno and showing them in the dioramas when other players can't see them? Every player I look at has the Zariman suit and is either bald or using one of the default hairs. I don't believe Fashionframe is endgame content like the jokes go, but if I've spent the time to make my Tenno look half-decent - which can be a challenge unto itself sometimes - I'd like other people to be able to see what I do.

That being said, TWW brought huge changes to that, and even before you were bringing out the suit bundles in preparation for it. If we're paying plat for these customization options, they should be able to be seen. This has been an issue ever since TWW dropped, and has yet to be addressed. Along similar lines, would it be possible to have something like poses be introduced into the dioramas? They kind of stand there like cutouts right now. I'd say mannequins, but mannequins can be posed, heh.

Thank you for your time.