Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tigris Prime MR 13

Darwishy

Question

9 answers to this question

As others have said, Hek is a good shotgun. Especially with the Scattered Justice augment from Steel Meridian. 

The normal Tigris is also extremely powerful. Carried my sorry self through sorties in my earlier days of Warframe when I was more of a scrub than I am now. I think it's also still my most used weapon. Served me well.

The Sancti Tigris is a Master Rank 12 weapon any way so you're still a while away from being able to use it.

Try the normal Tigris to see if you like the mechanics. If not, switch to the normal Hek with the Steel Meridian augment. With enough Forma and a damage-focused build it can put out enough pain to flatten high-level enemies almost as well as a crit-build Vaykor Hek.

As others have said, you must be mastery 13 to craft the weapon, however that restriction is lifted if the weapon is bought via prime access which has passed. As for deciding between sancti, or tigris prime, id say tigris prime just because of the sheer amount of damage caused by a 100% status build, however for utility in lower level missions sancti wins due to the purify ability which restores health and procs corrosive. Since your mastery rank is under 12 i recommend you get a hek or boar prime and build it for 100% status. Although the boar is much harder to get at the moment. The regular tigris is also very good however falls short with sortie level enemies 

Edited by (XB1)Sheady