Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pointless/Outdated Grineer Galleon Spy Vault Solutions

Valkyrie9001

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/198554277143774433/3341FC65CEA70235156435508B8194AC1E3FFCFC/

- The Spy Vault where you can hack two consoles to bring up a pathway. This way of getting to the objective is useless, since you can bullet jump over the short chasm.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/198554277141159885/B42BF8C4BADAD757BE8E16C21778F8697186E776/

- Hacking the console above to get the elevator to move so you can jump up to the room right behind the objective is pointless when you can simply jump over one laser (if even present) and climb up directly infront of the terminal.

Edited by Valkyrie9001
Fixed a broken image.

The second one is about risk, sometimes the laser that needs to be slid under will trip (like holding tossables).

The trams in the first one has always been optional, aerials was super easy with some of the weapons and the side wallrunning area is also a solution.

Overall, they're all going to be pretty easy once people get to know them (like the large tower with the cracked ceiling window). They can make them lua complex, but it's really going to make people not want to play it.

4 minutes ago, TheLocalHentai said:

They can make them lua complex, but it's really going to make people not want to play it.

I remember one time when the sortie for the day had a lua spy. I almost didn't do the sortie because of it, not that it was difficult but it was just really bothersome to redo if i messed up.

With OP's line of thinking, the obstacle courses for the secret rooms/vaults in the void/derelict would also be pointless because you can just go though them with bullet jumps.

1 hour ago, Valkyrie9001 said:

This way of getting to the objective is useless, since you can bullet jump over the short chasm.

Keep in mind these were all designed years ago for wall running and before bullet jumping, when you had to run up a wall, back flip to one side, jump to the other side run up another wall and jump onto a ledge.

I never really mastered that, luckily we got parkour 2.0 before I had to.  Anyway, there are far more pressing problems that need addressed than making oudated spy vaults more difficult.  Their time will come I'm sure.

13 hours ago, Xekrin said:

Keep in mind these were all designed years ago for wall running and before bullet jumping, when you had to run up a wall, back flip to one side, jump to the other side run up another wall and jump onto a ledge.

I never really mastered that, luckily we got parkour 2.0 before I had to.  Anyway, there are far more pressing problems that need addressed than making oudated spy vaults more difficult.  Their time will come I'm sure.

Of course, but that's why I'm posting about them, because it's outdated for Parkour 2.0. No harm in pointing it out, right?

1 hour ago, Valkyrie9001 said:

Of course, but that's why I'm posting about them, because it's outdated for Parkour 2.0. No harm in pointing it out, right?

Not at all, just be prepared to do so a few more times next year to keep reminding them.