The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sahasa's Dig

Kalvorax

Hopefully a quick tweak can be done to it to make it viable

MAKE IT SO THAT IT CAN DIG WHILE THE OWNER IS UNDER ATTACK OR ATTACKING

it would instantly make it viable in missions like survivals...especially sense, based on the lore, it was made to resupply the tenno while in the field.....kind of hard for it to do that when it wont even dig when the Operator is under attack or attacking.

Supposedly the smeeta kavat is just as good at getting resoruces...but i dont have it so i cant compare. (that is another topic for another time)

I am actually growing tired of using Sentinels and want to use Kubrows and Kavats...but my Favorite one is the Sahasa atm...and it cant even do what it was made for.

PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A VACUUM FOR PETS THING AS THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT.

Edited by xcynderx

My Sahasa is my Second Favorite Kubrow behind my Raskha (and i dont even use her terrify). honestly she should not perform a dig while you are being shot at but she needs to be able to A dig on command or B immediately begin digging when you go hide in a room. even in survivals or defense normally you can go hide in a side room and get 10 seconds of privacy, as for defense and interception imo Sahasa should get a guaranteed dig anywhere window between waves

imo pets should not neccesarliy have vacuum but should be able to pick up anything they run-over with the possible exceptions of mods and endo, retrieve should be universal for Kubrows at least, giving Chesea something new.  Retreive should also act as a new pathfinder, wereas normally the Kubrow at Point A will immediately attack the target at point B, with retrieve she would hit up the loot/drop at point C before continuing on to the target. im not as sure about giving retrieve to kavats though they would pick up loot they walk over, most of our canine companions will chase the stick regardless of breed, they might not all bring it back but they will chase, the average Feline will just give you a dirty look. as such retrieve maybe isn't the perfect kavat skill, additionally Kavats have enough unique skills without retrieve.

6 minutes ago, GOLANX said:

My Sahasa is my Second Favorite Kubrow behind my Raskha (and i dont even use her terrify). honestly she should not perform a dig while you are being shot at but she needs to be able to A dig on command or B immediately begin digging when you go hide in a room. even in survivals or defense normally you can go hide in a side room and get 10 seconds of privacy, as for defense and interception imo Sahasa should get a guaranteed dig anywhere window between waves

B would probably be the way it could be done...many people want to command their kavats/kubrows and the option to Dig just wouldnt work to well i think

7 minutes ago, GOLANX said:

imo pets should not neccesarliy have vacuum but should be able to pick up anything they run-over with the possible exceptions of mods and endo, retrieve should be universal for Kubrows at least, giving Chesea something new.  Retreive should also act as a new pathfinder, wereas normally the Kubrow at Point A will immediately attack the target at point B, with retrieve she would hit up the loot/drop at point C before continuing on to the target. im not as sure about giving retrieve to kavats though they would pick up loot they walk over, most of our canine companions will chase the stick regardless of breed, they might not all bring it back but they will chase, the average Feline will just give you a dirty look. as such retrieve maybe isn't the perfect kavat skill, additionally Kavats have enough unique skills without retrieve.

Honestly...The retrieve is a complete JOKE of an ability...in the time i leveled my Chesa (before spacing it) it never once picked up any items....and that was with the retrieve in the highest priority...

1 minute ago, xcynderx said:

B would probably be the way it could be done...many people want to command their kavats/kubrows and the option to Dig just wouldnt work to well i think

Honestly...The retrieve is a complete JOKE of an ability...in the time i leveled my Chesa (before spacing it) it never once picked up any items....and that was with the retrieve in the highest priority...

i think Dig has a range limiter in it where your kubrow cannot dig in the same 30? meter area twice, its hard to tell if that was implemented because dig is only used so rarely, that range limiter could reduce the spam on a commanded dig, it should also have a cooldown imo, in endless missions dig could just use the cooldown timer so as to not make it impossible to use after a while. that would fix the gamebreaking bonuses part anyways. additionally they would probably ship this with the ability to command other kubrow powers as well, maybe with some kind of quest where you train your kubrow, bonus points if they react to German commands XD. 

as for retrieve, i know believe me i know, that is why i suggested it create a new pathfinder, because if your kubrow doesnt pickup loot drop C before hitting enemy B, he never will collect that loot, also retrieve needs an AOE for the canisters, i've seen too many canister break fails. i still like my chesea for her disarm ability, it goes off pretty often, and can be better for stealth than a Huras kubrow if you play it right, like how banshee should have been, also nothing like seeing a bombard having the most powerful enemy weapon in the game suddenly have to charge you with the weakest weapon in the game.