Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I report a player

Renevatio

Question

Can I report a player for bad behavior and language? Some guy today in sortie was insulting my friend just because my friend was 8 rank.
I'd like to report that player and teach him a lesson, honestly never seen so much salt in my life yet.
I do have but I won't post screenshots here cause I dont know if rules allow showing other player's names here on forums.

5 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Renevatio said:

Can I report a player for bad behavior and language? Some guy today in sortie was insulting my friend just because my friend was 8 rank.
I'd like to report that player and teach him a lesson, honestly never seen so much salt in my life yet.
I do have but I won't post screenshots here cause I dont know if rules allow showing other player's names here on forums.

Dont do it on the forum.

You must contact warframe support to do it.

Is it a good "lesson" thats up to debate.

Honestly you and your friend should put this tenno on ignore list and voila.

lol so your friend got called a noob because he doesn't have as many things lvled up as the other guy does? Unless he was using racial slurs, threats or stuff like that that kind of insult is pretty tame really and nothing will happen. Sure the guy is kinda dumb but that is not really a good reason.