Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Mods are missing!!!

LazavPhenax

Question

This has only happened during the most recent update. This is only in the modding window. when i click on ayatan sculptures, they show just fine. Hitting everyone of the tabs does nothing, same with changing the sort by Parameter. 

fgWDxPq.png

They show just fine when I'm modding, but the instant I hit the 'MODS' button, it looks like first image again.

js7Gjrd.png

I've uploaded a video to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTP_Pe238F4

I've tried relogging, restarting the computer, relaunching Warframe. Nothing is fixing it.

I need help.

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, LazavPhenax said:

I mentioned that in the originial post, and i go through both parameters and the separate tabs in the video. You can see that it says i have zero mods on the first picture. If you are going to suggest something, please look through the material.

Just to clarify, when I said "Filter", I wasn't talking about "Sort By" or anything like that. I mean the button that literally says "Filter" in the bottom right between "Tutorial" and "Exit". I didn't see you go through that in your video, so I'm not sure whether or not you've checked it. I know I've made the mistake of setting my mod filter to "Conclave Only", forgetting, and then freaking out cause I didn't know what happened to my primed/riven mods.

If you've checked "Filter" and everything is normal, then it sounds like it's a bug, in which case you should probably submit a support ticket.

2 hours ago, LazavPhenax said:

I need help.

It is clearly a visual problem only as we can plainly see you do have mods.  Wait for it to be fixed if it isn't your filters (button in lower right hand corner)

Edited by Xekrin