Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Items

(PSN)dukester3456

Question

The last time I played Warframe was within 6 months of the game coming out on PS4.

I downloaded it again a couple days ago and found out that for some reason everything I had that wasn't equipped when I last played shows up as unavailable to me. (Certain frames, weapons etc)

Can anybody tell me why this is?

Edited by (PS4)dukester3456

10 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

It's the new player experience DE created while you were gone.

You have to play through the prologue mission to access your arsenal, mods, foundry, etc.

OPs problem doesn't sound like the new feature they added for new players, because he said "  everything I had that wasn't equipped when I last played shows up as unavailable to me. (Certain frames, weapons etc) " that feature doesn't make it so certain things are unavailable everything all together is unavailable until you get the segment. so he can access his arsenal 

Now I could be wrong but it doesn't sound like that to me

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

1 minute ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

OPs problem doesn't sound like the new feature they added for new players, because he said "  everything I had that wasn't equipped when I last played shows up as unavailable to me. (Certain frames, weapons etc) " that feature doesn't make it so certain things are unavailable everything all together is unavailable until you get the segment. so he can access his arsenal 

Possibly.

I remember the new player experience stripping you of everything, so I read his post as being unable to access his arsenal.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

It's the new player experience DE created while you were gone.

You have to play through the prologue mission to access your arsenal, mods, foundry, etc.

Mmn. I dont think that's the case though. I played the new tutorial mission as soon as the download & installation completed for the first time. 

I also have been playing for two days now without anything showing up again. Maybe I need to post a screenshot or something to make this more clear, well I think that would probably help anyways. (I even upped my mastery rank to 8 which I've been ignoring forever)

Just now, (PS4)dukester3456 said:

Mmn. I dont think that's the case though. I played the new tutorial mission as soon as the download & installation completed for the first time. 

I also have been playing for two days now without anything showing up again. Maybe I need to post a screenshot or something to make this more clear, well I think that would probably help anyways. (I even upped my mastery rank to 8 which I've been ignoring forever)

But can you access your arsenal at this moment?

18 hours ago, (PS4)dukester3456 said:

Oh I can access my arsenal just fine. I might just focus on building on what I have now tbh. I might have just sold most of these things and don't remember. There's also that factor 

yeah, but if you sold them they wouldn't appear as unavailable, they would have a plat price tag on there and appear below your "available" weapons.  My first thought was some of your weapons becoming MR locked but with you being MR8 that theory was blown to hell although initially highly unlikely. The only thing I can suggest is support ticket and maybe a reinstall.