Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback from the new update for player on a break

JohnViande

Question

Hey guys,

I'm currently on a break from Warframe - mostly because I play other games - and I was wondering a few things about the update, just to make up my mind whether I'll be playing it or not.

- Is the new Warframe obtainable through playing the quest? If not, where do we get it and what is the quest's reward(s)?

- Are the new weapons and the new frame any fun to use? Don't care if they're not too powerful, I have enough OP stuff already.

- Still nothing on the Infested door?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by JohnViande

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, JohnViande said:

Hey guys,

I'm currently on a break from Warframe - mostly because I play other games - and I was wondering a few things about the update, just to make up my mind whether I'll be playing it or not.

- Is the new Warframe obtainable through playing the quest? If not, where do we get it and what is the quest's reward(s)?

- Are the new weapons and the new frame any fun to use? Don't care if they're not too powerful, I have enough OP stuff already.

- Still nothing on the Infested door?

Thanks for your help!

1. Not sure i was too lazy to farm I purchased him

2. Yes they are fun to use

3. Depends, if you do not own the new frame nothing new, if you own him something new (not going to say more)

1) After going through the agony of the quest, you get his base BP. You then farm the rest of the components from the new game mode. Oestrus on Eris I believe. I don't know what those components need to craft, but you also need 2000 Kuva, which you farm from specific missions on the star chart. Basically this is your grind path:

- Have materials for Sub components

- Grind for components from one mission type (RNG)

- Finish Components

- Grind Kuva

-Finish Warframe