Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Salvage

Kahapi

This game mode is just Excavation , survival and Interception plastered into one mess. 
The map bad, the bubbles, enemies litter the map, tons of loot drops all over the floor together make the game mode dissorienting. The antidote drops are completely random and among all of the effects enemies and loot are complete pain to find or even see. The life support system that relies on the same antidote that you can take only three is utterly annoying splashing your screen with even more effects.

This game mode is unplayable and especialy isnt fun, it is frustrating at best. To me this is horribly designed game mode that needs changing.

I would remove the bubbles and life support all-together and left the antidote dispensers that would be connected to the data terminals and would cleanse only the data terminals if the terminals are not cleansed and run out of the antidote they shut down for a time and are buried in infested tissue it takes time before the antidote destroys this tissue thus if the players want to get this down fast they supply the dispensers if they dont they will have to take loss of time. Maybe if the infested data shuts down it spawns some stronger enemy. to make it little less like excavation. 

This is my critique and solution.

2 minutes ago, Xephalone said:

you obviously haven't played Jordas Verdict, have you?

could you expand on this thought rather then be unhelpfully dismissive? This is a new mode that is clearly still super rough and experimental. Constructive feedback is probably super important right now!