Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need some help with the price of a specific riven mod

GhostlyGoatzz

Question

Hey guys! so i just finished the War withing and got my riven mod. Im just really curious about what its worth. The mod is for Dread and it's called Dread Arma-Visican

It gives bonus in Damage, multishot and in Magazine Capacity. Does anybody know the price of the mod? i can't find any prices online

5 answers to this question

Riven mods are 100% random, so you'll never see the same with the same stats. If you don't like the stats of your mod, you can reroll them for Kuva. There are Rivens for every Primary and Secondary on PC.

So, prices depends of the stats of the Riven and the weapon it can be used on.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Just now, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Riven mods are 100% random, so you'll never see the same with the same stats. If you don't like the stats of your mod, you can reroll them for Kuva. There are Rivens for every Primary and Secondary on PC.

Ohhhh.. now everything makes so much more sense to me.. Thank you!

Riven mods are inherently difficult to price as there is so much rng involved, best is to name a price your happy with and try sell it for that. or go onto trade and see what offers you get. Though if you gonna ask for offers, collect a few over maybe two or three days so you can get a feel what people are willing to buy it for and see if it's what you are willing to sell it for.