Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties

(PSN)dtdionne

cant tell what I've received...I just got a greater urinary tract infection, lens but it's not highlighted.  However legendary core and riven mod are highlighted although I've never gotten either.  So...I guess...it hurts when I pee...is any of this normal?  I sure wish I'd gotten a riven or core, thx

Also, I don't think u should have some rewards that can be purchased with plat and others that can't, personally, I don't think lenses are an appropriate caliber reward for sorties.  They, even the greater lenses should be alert rewards, there are a handful of things that make me swear off sorties and the entire game (at times), getting a friggin lens from sorties is way up there.  It's a rediculious reward for sorties, insulting in fact.

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne

Yepers, they're already on their last leg, resorting to this nonsense just makes little to no sense...it's as if they want us to abandon them, almost eggin us on.  I got lots n lots'o'money, money that I will be spending on games.

Just a little more effort on their part to enhance the experience for people just like horned here - endo for a week straight, SHAME ON U DE!!! - would work wonders!

Hell, Bungies RNG eats DE's for a snack, if it's really even RNG - endo for a week straight, and their not alone.

I'd be happy as a puppy with 2 peters to see or get ANYTHING official stating such, something as simple as 'Yeup valued customers, this is so and so with de here to confirm that warframe is indeed 100% RNG, may any higher power strike me and every loved one down in their place if I'm a dirtbag lier' would rule.

And no, weighting and rng are mutually exclusive...lost a TSC job as an early Linux LVS adopter (pre F5's big ip balancers) over that very fact.  I argued my weighted scheduler WAS in fact random...I was wrong, and paid hansomly.

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne

On 12/24/2016 at 7:02 PM, HornedRat said:

Hey, I envy you for that lens. Been getting nothing but 2k and 4k endo for about a week now.

The endo adds up and you'll eventually use them. The lenses on the other hand just sit there and rot for eternity, especially Greater Lenses which you cannot trade, and the normal Lenses of the unpopular schools (Unairu for instance) that you won't use and won't be able to sell.

Normal Naramon Lens and Normal Zenurik Lens are the only things that are remotely desirable out of the 10 different repeatable lens rewards.