Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pursuit is just unplayable

Pmueck3

So i decided to try out the pursuit missions (even tho i hate playing with archwing) and everything started great , that is untill the objective decided to get himself stuck in a meteor. Ok bad luck for me let's restart.... , i restarted the mission for about 5 times cause everything it was nearly done the stupid &#! ship decided to get itself stuck over and over again in a meteor. They rly need to take a look at it

Its the best Archwing mission yet.It takes a little bit of patience I know,but its not unplayable like you described.

You have to destroy the shield generators(orange in color iirc) first.IF you are having problems doing any damage then level up your Grattler and the combine shooting with Odonata's first ability on.Its really similar to the Jordas quest fight only difference being the moving target.
Good Luck.

Edit :- My bad,you are not having problem defeating the target.Your problem is the target getting stuck on a meteor.In that case maybe wait for a little to see if it gets unstuck or put it in the bug section if its getting stuck regularly.

Edited by Suv8894

If it's more of a bug and not so much feedback just make sure to post the thread in the right section. (Bug Reports > Mission)

I had a go at the pursuit mission and didn't have this issue myself - however there are times where the ship crashes through large rocks.
It's possible that the rocks are not being destroyed for some reason and the ship is getting stuck in them.