Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perma Blade Storm Fixed You Say?

Klazik

I beg to differ..

Evolution0004_zps7ddfdaf0.png

Evolution0003_zps7586785b.png

Please DE. Next time you say something is fixed, please make sure it is ;)

I hope to see this fixed soon! In the meantime, I'll just go to my dubstep frame instead.

Edit: No idea how it happened, but I wasn't host if that helps anything..

Edited by Klazik

Where was the Blade Storm fix in the latest changelog (8.3)? I ctrl+F'd through it but didn't find any mention of it... This Floating Ash bug seems like a new thing after the latest update, IMHO. Never encountered it before.

EDIT: did some searching, apparently perma-bladestorm used to only happen in Void levels. Now it happens everywhere. :/

My teammate had to wait for enemies to kill him and spend a revive to fix this earlier today :/

Edited by Shion963

Where was the Blade Storm fix in the latest changelog (8.3)? I ctrl+F'd through it but didn't find any mention of it... This Floating Ash bug seems like a new thing after the latest update, IMHO. Never encountered it before.

EDIT: did some searching, apparently perma-bladestorm used to only happen in Void levels. Now it happens everywhere. :/

My teammate had to wait for enemies to kill him and spend a revive to fix this earlier today :/

happened to me at some point after U8, but it has been at least 3 weeks since I've had this bug. Also in the same map, as the pictures I took today.

you know that instead of just complaining about it you could let DE know how you got it to do that and they could work on a fix for you

I'm not complaining. I'm just stating facts. I've stated all I know.

I've had this same issue.  I was able to duplicate it multiple times.  I found that it only occurred when I was grouped and the host was having latency issues that spilled over to the rest of the group.  As a result (?) of host latency, all members were experiencing approximately a one-second lag-delay.  I believe that due to this delay the Blade Storm skill may have been choosing an enemy that was already dead (to another team member) when jumping to the next target and that this was causing the ability to remain active.  I never experienced this while solo, only grouped.  The only ways I found to fix this was to get killed by enemies and revive, or have my team get to extraction and wait out the timer.

I recorded my experience.  Unfortunately, due to a software crash, I was unable to get video of the ult while it was active, but was able to record the aftermath. 

http://youtu.be/qcTk7BZe5BU

I have not experienced the issue since, but I have not been in a full group since, and have been acting as the host in most missions.  I'll update as I get more info.

Hope this helps in some way.

Edited by AntarouDono