Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need the help of any DE

(PSN)SniperShadow1001

Question

1 minute ago, (PS4)SniperShadow1001 said:

hi guys I know it's hard to do now but I have been playing warframe on a laptop which its graphics weren't good (old gpu) and I played its for over than a year I got alot of things did many things and now I got ps4 and I don't want to start again from the beginning so can any DE migrate my account to ps4 please ?

the migration thing is to happen again , but no specific date as of yet

tha

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

the migration thing is to happen again , but no specific date as of yet

thanks but its really serious because I am starting youtube videos about warframe and so so I need my account to just do what I wanted

Edited by (PS4)SniperShadow1001
firgot to write sth

5 minutes ago, (PS4)halcyonpwns said:

It's Christmas day. No one is going to stop doing what they are doing for you. They really don't care about your YouTube videos anyway, and they won't do something special for you. When they decide to allow a migration to happen it will.

Today isn't that day.

thanks for not being rude as you did but you know what I care about my stuff. And nobody asked you to say anything so you say a good thing or shut up your mouth.but if you didn't mean to be offensive as I thought you are then I am sorry.

Edited by (PS4)SniperShadow1001
forgot sth

8 minutes ago, (PS4)SniperShadow1001 said:

please DE respond

Stop spamming, and PS4 migration is not gonna happen anytime soon (maybe?) 'cause its being prevented not by DE, but by sony and microsoft due to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vendor_lock-in 

So, first of all, if you want to contact DE directly, use support and send a ticket, and second, if you really want to migrate your account, spam and annoy sony and microsoft, they're the ones behind this

3 minutes ago, (PS4)SniperShadow1001 said:

thanks for not being rude as you did but you know what I care about my stuff. And nobody asked you to say anything so you say a good thing or shut up your mouth.

"I can't use logic so I'll tell people to shut up" The true sign of a 9 year old.

Edited by Dergas

2 minutes ago, Blacksonfive said:

Stop spamming, and PS4 migration is not gonna happen anytime soon (maybe?) 'cause its being prevented not by DE, but by sony and microsoft due to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vendor_lock-in 

So, first of all, if you want to contact DE directly, use support and send a ticket, and second, if you really want to migrate your account, spam and annoy sony and microsoft, they're the ones behind this

I already contacted support and they told me to go to forums

7 minutes ago, (PS4)SniperShadow1001 said:

yeah they told me its not from support things the support is made for reporting bugs she was DE Selena who said this and told me to go to forums

Use search ... 20 topics of this per week and all with the same answer ... the world is gonna learn to live without your videos .

Small fish in a big pond filled with bigger and massive fish my friend, I also have various Warframe videos, but only few get big, to a point where people give a S#&$, like Mogamu. :P

Anyways, migration periods come when they come, they don't come on the whim of one player, even if they are a Youtuber, pretty sure they wouldn't open the floodgates for even big name Youtubers that play Warframe.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

16 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

Small fish in a big pond filled with bigger and massive fish my friend, I also have various Warframe videos, but only few get big, to a point where people give a S#&$, like Mogamu. :P

Anyways, migration periods come when they come, they don't come on the whim of one player, even if they are a Youtuber, pretty sure they wouldn't open the floodgates for even big name Youtubers that play Warframe.

I just wanted to make videos you know even if its not big but thanks very much. :)