The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

Friend is having the same issue (o0WiCk3dWh1t30o).

I have to admit that this is just sad. There are quite a bit of posts here talking about this issue and NO Dev posts AT ALL. In Ark, Astroneers, and Pre-Microsoft Minecraft there was and still is always a Dev on top of checking these kinds of posts. DE Love the game, the service on the other hand is something to be less desired. 

All it takes is a Dev stating something along the lines of 'We are looking into this'.

Edited by Devilguardian

Ran into this a few days ago. I left a mission for the quest because I got dropped into an interception(!) mission alone. That somehow ended with 3 steps to the quest skipped, no blueprint for the Chroma signal, no blueprint for the Chroma mark the quest is demanding I craft, and NPC dialogue spammed on login and after every mission. I'm stuck at Jupiter/Europa, and it's driving me insane. Seriously hope this gets fixed soon.

I hate to say it, but I really have to walk away from Warframe until this is fixed. I'll check back periodically for updates, and if they have fixed it though. DE has to fix this, as this has made the game stuck for a baffling amount of players. Eventually, it also seems like everyone will hit this wall eventually.

Buen día vengo a reportar un posible bug con la misión UN NUEVO EXTRAÑO, me la he pasado completa y no he recibido el plano de chroma, me han contado que sus piezas se obtienen en convergencias pero el plano lo dan en dicha aventura la verdad me pone triste que estas cosas pasen :c por que no podre tener a chroma ya e pasado la misión, por favor les ruego una pronta solución.

Una solución podría ser enviarme el plano de chroma, no sé si exista una forma  de verificar que nunca lo recibí y que tengo la aventura completada.

Muchas gracias espero una pronta solución.

Good day I come to report a possible bug with the mission A NEW STRANGE, I have completely passed and I have not received the chroma blueprint, I have been told that their pieces are obtained in convergences but the blueprint they give in this adventure, the truth It makes me sad that these things happen :c I think that I will not be able to have chromapor that already is passed the mission, please I request a prompt solution.

One solution could be to send me the chroma blueprint, I do not know if there is a way to verify that I never received it and that I have the adventure completed.

Thank you very much, I hope a prompt solution.

One of my friend does it recently and it skipped all the proccess after the synthesis of lancers and talking to simaris.... so what happens to the players that get stuck at the chroma mark and stuff?? I really hope DE would fix this bug cuz it will really hinder to unlock other planets :( and even to make a new freaking account just for this bug?? hell no.

18 hours ago, Xeihk said:

Everything that is essentially worth building is past Jupiter. It is ridiculous, there needs to be some sort of compensation for those of us who've been screwed out of farming time. I don't want plat, I just want the chance to do what everyone else has been doing when I can't. It doesn't seem unreasonable.

Just posted on Twitter to their social media account, using the hashtag "#WarFrameGrinch" since they are ruining some christmas cheer. :D

The thing is i planned on playing this game for 2 full days i had off and now all i can do is farm