The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

11 minutes ago, CaptainChesty said:

taken from here: 

Seems like all you have to do is send a ticket and hope for the best. This has been a problem for at least 2 weeks now and with the holidays over I think they're cracking down on this as soon as possible.

yyeeeaahh ima noob, how to open support ticket???

I have the Synthesis Codex equipped (x100), yet I still haven't had the target pop up.

Edit: Yup that's what I needed to do, I didn't realize they changed how synthesis target stuff worked. To be honest, I had given up on the quest awhile ago and only picked it back up to clean up some completion stuff. Thanks!

Edited by BellaJTam

I'm a new player and started playing the new strange quest.After crafting Scorched Beacon,I logged out to rest.When I logged in,I found out that the quest skipped three missions and went straight to crafting chroma mark.I only have scorched beacon and I don't have Chroma Signal nor Chroma Makr blueprint so I'm stucked.

I am currently doing the NEW STRANGE QUEST. I was doing the REVISIT THE DERELICT Mission. I was supposed to scan Chroma with the Synthesis Scanner. As i was out of charges, I couldn't complete the scanning and I had to abort the mission. I then went to Cephalon Simaris and purchased the charges. But now, It says that I am supposed to craft the CHROMA MARK. I believe the blueprint for the same is a reward you get for scanning Chroma in the previous mission. I am unable to replay the REVISIT THE DERELICT Mission which I am sure I did not complete. Because of this, I am unable to proceed further in the quest.

Please help. How can this problem be resolved? 

I am currently doing the NEW STRANGE QUEST. I was doing the REVISIT THE DERELICT Mission. I was supposed to scan Chroma with the Synthesis Scanner. As i was out of charges, I couldn't complete the scanning and I had to abort the mission. I then went to Cephalon Simaris and purchased the charges. But now, It says that I am supposed to craft the CHROMA MARK. I believe the blueprint for the same is a reward you get for scanning Chroma in the previous mission. I am unable to replay the REVISIT THE DERELICT Mission which I am sure I did not complete. Because of this, I am unable to proceed further in the quest.

Please help. How can this problem be resolved? 

Guys there was a post about being able to bypass it i was able to actually do it finally and was able to skip the junction.

I would say find a friend thats ahead go into a fissure mission on saturn and leave as soon as you get there, im not sure exactly how but i tried all combinations of host takes relic, you no relic, or host takes relic and you don't take one, just gotta keep trying we got it to work eventually

22 hours ago, FieldofFury said:

I completed the scan arid lancers segment of quest. Returned to orbiter and the rest of the quests dialogue played and the quest completed without giving me the rewards. Cant start quest again. Codex says it is completed. RIP Chroma....

i scanned arid lancer 4 times and it completed. but i can't craft chroma mark. any ideas?

In the quest 'The New Strange' everything was going fine, I went on the mission and crafted the signal, soon then I did the missions after and now I am supposed to craft the chroma mark but the signal that I crafted has disappeared from my inventory and because of that, I am stuck on the step to 'craft the Chroma mark' and I cannot progress into other missions and ultimately other planets such as saturn, which required 'The New Strange' to be completed to access its junction. DE please look into this as I would like to progress in the game's main mission line.

hey DE can u please repair this issue before the next hotfix? The problem is that i am not able to get the chroma blueprint,and its not letting me to the mission to finish the mission. When i go to the quests in the navigation, it says to meet simaris and when i meet him he just offers the daily mission and dosent give the chroma blueprint, but when i went to my quests menu inside the ship it says the quest is over. It dosent make sense at all. Please read this issue and set it right within two or one weeks so i can get the chroma blueprint please read this and take immediate action DE and thanks only if u repair this or im leaving the game. I tried to solve this on my own by taking the help of many players and they all told to complain to you so im doing this now. MY gmail account name is superchampions101@gmail.com and my username is Mukundan101.