The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

I'm so tired of this god damn bug and not receiving a reply about it i am stuck on Jupiter because i cant complete the stupid junction as "the new strange" quest is bugged i have to craft a chroma signal after completing a mission that was supposed to give me the said blueprint however i don't have it and i cannot craft it so could you please just place the blueprint in my inventory so i can progress with this game. its been a week since i encountered this bug and a week since i wrote on this forum "that is the best way to report bugs" great its so good to know that no one is doing anything i haven't received a single reply from the developers about this game breaking bug. (trying my hardest not to swear)

So I just finished the part of "The New Strange" quest in which I had to craft the something beacon that Simaris gave me after doing the first synthesis missions. 

After that there was a lot of discussion back and forth about making things, wherein Ordis or Simaris or Lotus would tell me to make something as if something had happened, bu tno blueprint would show up in my arsenal. The conversation never 'stopped', though; they just kept talking as if I had just then finished making the thing they'd mentioned. I think this happened twice, presumably skipping through two things I was supposed to have crafted. Then they mentioned someone named Chroma and told me to go find it/him/her and "defeat" it/him/her...but then immediately they were congratulating me for having defeated Chroma and Simaris was mad at Ordis or something. 

All of this happened without me doing ANYTHING past crafting the first item Simaris told me to make. I just sat there and there was a lot of talking and suddenly the quest became completed. I am very confused.

helo i have a problem with the adventure a new stranger the problem is that i make all the quest and i have build a think but i need the chroma mark and i cant get it becuase do a bug/error the game skip the quest who i would have this item the chroma mark and now i cant proced i will ask if someone from warframe can add it to mine invetory to craft the thing that i need to continue thx for your attention

with chroma mark i mean the pink ball

and i need to craft the green ball 

Edited by Ghosty725

On 12/24/2016 at 8:54 AM, Tryst49 said:

Yup. just happened to me as well. I went back to my ship after visiting Simaris once I synthesized the Arid Lancers, and then the dialogue for the whole quest started playing while Ordis spammed that message, and now it says I've completed it. I also didn't receive Chroma's blueprint.

After submitting a support ticket I received the blueprint. If anyone else is having this issue, I recommend doing this as well or simply wait for a fix.

Ok I just submitted a ticket as well do you know how long it took to get a response? It has been a day so far but I do not know how long to expect to wait for a response. At least they solved your issue.

6 minutes ago, coolguy45498 said:

Ok I just submitted a ticket as well do you know how long it took to get a response? It has been a day so far but I do not know how long to expect to wait for a response. At least they solved your issue.

For me I submitted on Monday and got the parts today (SIgnal and Chroma Mark).  Just happy I was able to finally move to Saturn.