Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Issues with the New Strange Quest [Megathread]

xforsaker88x

2 hours ago, Atrix65 said:

Greetings, guys. I am one of you unfortunate Tennos to be once stuck in this bugged quest. I was once stuck in the "Craft Chroma Signal" part. But awhile ago, I saw something - You know those planet junctions in every planet? For those who don't know, those Junctions gives a quest in order to access the succeeding planet.

Now, in Saturn, in the Uranus Junction, once you complete the quest it gives two rewards - the Lecta Blueprint and the Chroma Neuroptics Blueprint. So given I've done the quest, which are:

Defeat SARGAS RUK at TETHYS on SATURN
Open MESO VOID RELICS (3 of them)
Craft a weapon requiring MASTERY 1 or higher
Craft a DERELICT KEY

Needless to say, I made these quests, and unlocked Uranus, and got the Chroma Neuroptics Blueprint.

q3awrq9.jpg

Next, I was given a quest to go to a Derelict Site. From there, I was instructed to use Synthesis Scanner on Chroma.

Next, Cephalon Simaris gave me a Blueprint for the Chroma Mark. which is uncraftable since I don't have the Chroma Signal from early on. Then their conversation (Ordis and Simaris) went on and on then after I was forwarded to the quest in order to defeat Chroma.

After that, I got the Chroma Blueprint and I finished the quest. 

As you can see, I still have the Chroma Mark lol. But it's uncraftable. What's important is I have Chroma now and I finished the quest.

co1dhOQ.jpg

I hope I helped somebody. :)

PS. If you havent unlocked Saturn yet, unlock it through the Saturn Junction in Jupiter.

TY this worked, but the only issue is that some people need help to get into saturn.

After building the scorched beacon, a lot of transmissions from Ordis, Lotus and Simaris appeared and the quest was declared to be completed immediatly. It did however not reward me with a Chroma Blueprint. And I also can't replay the mission.