Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

I was about to get my Ember Prime Blueprint (finally) from Axi E1 Relic along with my squadmates but network not responding appeared and it even said updating account info. I checked my foundry and the blueprint wasnt there and even my relic is gone :/

Last time this happened, a message appeared in my inbox from liset systems and gave me the relic reward but this time it didnt.

Today was a 'decent' day for me, despite this issue still being a thing.

Only missions I had trouble with, was the Syndicate missions. Didn't get to extract the medallions I found (or the other loot, for that matter), but I got the standing and the mission was removed/done still.. This happened in 4 out of 6 Syndicate missions I've run so far. Can't really be bothered with the last 3, if they are going to end up with the same result..

I'm pretty much blocked out of the game at this point, farming anything is redundant, so I tried the snowball thing, took 6 or 7 games to get the sigil, then started tinkering with a build and kept getting kicked out when trying to leave the arsenel, cant even customize a frame now let alone play the game. Thought of doing some trading instead but don't wanna risk it. Guess I'll go outside or something..

This doesnt seem like a Ddos, as it only happens when leaving a game or menu, everything runs fine until the last moment and then you lose all your stuff. I've seen plenty of Ddos attacks and lost the odd bit of loot here and there due to game crashes and such, but I've not experienced anything like this before.

Edited by Puxto

Something similar had happened to me too.

i get Network Not Responding alot and didn't think it affected me much.  I have noticed a few times that I had no rewards from doing Sorties (that might not be related).  Yesterday (12/30/2016) I did the first mission of a Sortie and seen the reward screen; I went to start the 2nd mission and got a message that I didn't complete the 1st mission.  Looking at the Sorties Icon list and the 1st mission was not marked completed.

The one that happened to me today (12/31/2016) was a Defense mission and getting kicked out after getting the Defense's reward screen showing I got a Meso F2 and to continue to wave 15.  I get kicked and looked for the LAST MISSION REWARDS option and seen none.  The Meso F2 count was still the same.  I choose the same defense mission and during the reward screen I see that for the 1st and 2nd reward I didn't get due to inactivity.  However, I was in a new team and the waves (both number and enemies) corresponded to the start of a match and not a 15-20 wave.

I want to show the screenshot that I took of this, but do not see how to upload an image.

Ive also been getting this issue non-stop over the last few days. No completion credit or rewards. All I seem to keep is the XP earned and what I picked up off the ground. Its especially annoying when trying to do invasions. Ill sit there and ram out all 3 for a reward and then go back and check only to be still 0 / 3.

You can add me to this issue as well. SNR messages between menu selections. Any transition point really. Lost sortie progress because of it 2 days ago. Thought I lost a Riven since it did not show up in mission rewards, but it was in inventory.

Yep. Either they screwed something up with the Glast Gambit updates, or it's their servers. Regardless, missing out on multiple Axi E1 relics, Affinity and credits is doing away with my motivation to play this game. I really do hope there's compensation for all the time I wasted...

For the 15th day now im unable to play publicly or with a squad if im not the host due to this stupid error that im getting at the end of every mission........i end up getting this msg then losing all the resources and relic drops basically everything i got in the mission is gone ..... i have lost 3 Ember P blueprints 5 Frost p Bps and countless and countless of relics and sortie rewards , my only option these days to log-in and just play solo . i hope u guys fix it soon because i have reached the point of almost quitting the game .......Regards