The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

Today we continue where we left of, and it apparently got worse for me again.

Just did a few invasions - none of them counted. No credit rewards, just 3 different kinds of crafting materials - that's it.
Still at 0/3 progressions of the ones I tried just now..

This is just great..

Been getting this issue the whole holiday season.
Couldnt enjoy any part of this game nor my purchases thanks to this bug =(

The issue persists today as well. Honestly this is disheartening, I just wanna play my game. Why must life be this way.

1 hour ago, Egotistique said:

Been getting this issue the whole holiday season.
Couldnt enjoy any part of this game nor my purchases thanks to this bug =(

The issue persists today as well. Honestly this is disheartening, I just wanna play my game. Why must life be this way.

Could not agree more..

What's the point in buying boosters and such, when you end up with something like this: http://imgur.com/OLBchE1
Credit booster going out the window (albeit not much - but still - the booster is there for a reason). Don't even think the Ress. Booster did anything either..

This has literally removed almost all enjoyment i get from the game for me, i can't do ANYTHING without worrying that i ll just get no credit for any mission i do (and 70% of the time i don't get any), tried 6 times now to do the first sortie mission and i get no completion at the end of it, so i give up for now. PLEASE DE i know the vast masses aren't having this problem but clearly lots of people are. Do something about it. EDIT* I'll also add i have had 3 boosters partially wasted because of this problem :( 

Edited by drakenfacesmash
add booster part

this is hopeless im losing patience i just lost out on a 4k endo sortie reward lost valkyr prime part 3 frost prime bps and a whole lot of other prime stuff it super annoying and has to be fixed soon seriously this has to get fixed and soon please.......

5 minutes ago, crenshaw1552 said:

this is hopeless im losing patience i just lost out on a 4k endo sortie reward lost valkyr prime part 3 frost prime bps and a whole lot of other prime stuff it super annoying and has to be fixed soon seriously this has to get fixed and soon please.......

Lost stuff tends to get sent to your inbox (within a day or two, usually). That's what has happened in the past at least.

...but the 'not keeping track of progress' is the game breaker. We can't progress, if it's not keeping track of it. 

On 1/2/2017 at 5:39 AM, Tagger said:

Lost stuff tends to get sent to your inbox (within a day or two, usually). That's what has happened in the past at least.

...but the 'not keeping track of progress' is the game breaker. We can't progress, if it's not keeping track of it. 

yeah its really really annoying the not keeping track im ok with some rewards lost but losing xp en progress that sucks 

i hope your right about them dropping my lost loot in my inventory if it does come back you have made my day thanks XD

;)

I am at least happy to see it isn't just me. I issued a ticket a while back and all I got was the basic stuff to try on my end, but this issue has only just started back on Christmas Eve. This is actually becoming maddening as it makes the game completely unplayable (no rewards, no exp, no nothing). I really hope we get some kind of post about this issue at least. 

Found a temporary fix..... sort of

Requirements:

- A friend

Have someone start a mission first. Then use the join friend's session in the communications. (Do not use the invite squad member or quick join)

Done

No error pops out if you do this. All rewards/affinity/etc. will be taken home

Edited by Sekinin

6 minutes ago, Sekinin said:

Found a temporary fix..... sort of

Requirements:

- A friend

Have someone start a mission first. Then use the join friend's session in the communications. (Do not use the invite squad member or quick join)

Done

No error pops out if you do this. All rewards/affinity/etc. will be taken home

That sadly doesn't work for me. Mate of mine invited me into an intercept mission. We left after wave 5 (invite only group) and I, as the joiner, still got the network issue :(

The only thing that pretty much always seems to work for me in publics is alerts. For the rest, at least for now, I'm going solo into most things because otherwise I'll just lose all of my loot. 

Hoping to hear from DE soon.

Edited by DeliciousKneecaps
Whitespace cleanup

5 minutes ago, DeliciousKneecaps said:

That sadly doesn't work for me. Mate of mine invited me into an intercept mission. We left after wave 5 (invite only group) and I, as the joiner, still got the network issue :(

The only thing that pretty much always seems to work for me in publics is alerts. For the rest, at least for now, I'm going solo into most things because otherwise I'll just lose all of my loot. 

Hoping to hear from DE soon.

No don't get invited. Use the join session in the friends list. Right click their names then join session

This method works for me

Randomly getting Network Not Responding while even just doing random things inside the Orbiter.   

It literally doesn't matter what I'm doing in-game whatsoever, sometimes I can continue interacting with the game, other times I'm completely stuck waiting for it to stop.

maybe lots of people addres this issue already but DE there's actually something wrong with this 

please just like the tittle says please just look up after this problem it's been days this problem keep happening not only for me but most of my friend and others have this issue as well so please take your time and find out whats happen with the server or something cause if this things keep happening it will literally make the game not playable with this condition 

yes for me i already try to verified and optimize the game through launcher but it still happening even there sometime when i tried to verified the update gets failed for nothing 

so again please check on this issue and fix it asap

thank you

Took me 4 (!!) attempts to get the Spy mission from last night Sorties to trigger. It's bad enough, that is was on Lua, but having to go through them 4 times before I was able to get it 'checked' and able to move on to the last mission; was annoying as hell...

Please, DE.. Get this sorted already!

This has been a problem for me for quite awhile, It appears at random times for seemingly no reasons. In relays, my ship, in missions or at the end of them. Despite not showing all of my rewards I still receive them. Sometimes it will update with all of the information and at other times I can only see the resources that I get.

I would like an answer, a fix even more, from DE regarding this problem.

Best regards