Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

12 hours ago, ZDoppelganger said:

Sorry I'm not good in English, what's that means? 

I did mistake, I mean what (DE)Megan said 

I believe she meant their network is completely fine and have seen a lot of players complaining about the message "Network is not responding" that has been showing up for a lot of players in missions, so they have introduced a "feature" (I guess) to help identify why players are having this kind of issue. 

I couldnt find that new "feature" or whatever it is. 

I just did a speed test, and it was terribly slow at, so I call my provider, and they said thee is a problem in it.

I suggest you to do a speed test and see if there is something wrong... 

I don't know if it could be the answer to this issue, but give it a try, I also reinstalling the game. Later I'll check of there is any news.

Hate this! have the same problems as everyone here and so far havent see any solution and its sooooo annoying! cuz ive lost riven mods after sorties!!!! and its not fair u.u pleeease send help or a new update?! tired of those messages saying they "fix it" cuz its not fun to play to improve and enjoy myself but network is not working...

18 hours ago, DarkFox125 said:

Yeah the bug is still around it seems but at least from what i've noticed i still get the rewards at least into my inventory when it comes to resources and parts nidus nerouptics dropped and was worried i'd lost it thanks to network not responding but seems i didn't at least dunno if i still got the credits or endo from that though hope they find the route of the problem soon with that log tracking.

This is what I believe is happening to me as well. I check my inventory and definitely got a prime part, more endo, and such. However, I did get a prime part through the mail so I'm confused.

Rewards arent drizzling through for me still. Did a few runs today betting my luck on it and recieved nothing after an Akkad 25w, much to my dismay.

It seems that this problem only persists when I am in a group. When I run solo I seem to be able to get by with out trouble.

Hope everyone's doing ok out there. Mannnnn all my affinity and MR I couldve attained. Rip affinity booster LOL.

Been having this same issue anytime I run with a group.  Never when I am playing by myself.  And this is pretty new for me,  I don't have super fast net, but it's not super slow either.  I've tried just about everything I can think of to fix things on my end, short of reinstalling my game.....

WTF its been almost 2 weeks, and there was what like 2 hot fixes/patches that I'ved downloaded. Trying to level up my Ash prime in survival and sh!t; with other people and its still rolling back my progress I should have gotten a bunch of "Nitian Extracts". I know it'll go through in SOLO but this is a MMO shooter not a SOLO shooter; the fun is playing with others who has the same objectives as you. If i wanted to play solo and mindlessly grind I would jump on my Rhino prime and wipe the floor with the mobs using my Ignis for them Nitian extracts OR jump on my PS4 on Final fantasy XV or Destiny or some sh!t; but im choosing to play warframe. Don't get me wrong i like warframe that why I've busted out my wallet a few times. I know its not my side because I uninstalled warframe and cleaned out the registry of warframe Restarted my PC then reinstalled it and redownloaded the entire update for it and its still acting up.

btw i was gonna get the new Nidus frame bundle from the market but whats the point if I cant level it up?

Edited by Invalid_ID
Sh!t

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.7

For those that missed Devstream #85, the cyst cure is aimed to come next week on PC. 

Changes:

• Made more diagnostic changes for ‘Network Not Responding’ messages when our network is actually fine. Players may see this intermittently but rest assured it's not indicative of a widespread network issue.

From last hotfix :) 

1 hour ago, Puxto said:

"intermittently". Game has been pretty much unplayable for over a week for many people. There have been several threads about this, they don't seem to be taking it seriously at all. 

This is exactly the problem. I love this game. I want to play this game. I cant play this game because DE broke something. They refuse to look into the possibility that they did. Ive never experienced this response before, and its infuriating.

I haven't had this problem so far and I've done like 60 hours playtime just this week this might be a server problem on DE's side of things for some of the world regions you guys are from, not for me and I am from South East Europe

Alright im getting sick and tired of this S#&$ 3 hot-fixes  and they still havent fixed this issue and just for those who dont know its the "Network not responding" error that u get while extracting which makes u lose all the resources/credits/relics-relic rewards/kuva basically everything that u got in that mission...............im running a 30 days booster and i havent been able to make use of it for 20 days now plz fix ASAP

12 hours ago, fellowmelon said:

Still having this problem. I'm certain that I am getting my rewards even though the loot table doesn't show but it's really hard to confirm that for relics since there's so many.

No... sorry to burst your bubble but your'e not getting the rewards... at least i'm not...

Everything I tried so far did nothing, so I tried to verify integrity of data cache throughout steam, and it says is missing 55files, a total of 13.1 Gb update, the strange things is that after I download it launch the game and blablabla.... If I exit the game and verify again it says the same thing again, and download the SAME update! And I tried to re-install the game twice now.

I wonder if to you guys happen the same thing. 

Edited by ZDoppelganger