Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glast Gambit PS4 Release Date

ZombieLorde91

Question

So since lately I've switched to the PS4, I read the forums, watch some of the devstreams, and plan around the upcoming features in the future updates. However lately I haven't seen anything planned for the PS4 and my searching of these forums gave me no results for The Glast Gambit Quest coming up for us Playstation Gamers? So...

Does anybody have a legitimate or educated guess as for when we will get this update? I do understand that it may be around Mid-Janurary (due to DE needing to work with Sony on this) but that is just my educated guess. Answers guys?

7 answers to this question

13 hours ago, ZombieLorde91 said:

Does anybody have a legitimate or educated guess as for when we will get this update? I do understand that it may be around Mid-Janurary (due to DE needing to work with Sony on this) but that is just my educated guess. Answers guys?

There's a gap of about six to eight weeks between updates on consoles.

Since our last update was December 9th...the assumption is that our next update will arrive around late January to early February.

Okay, so the updates with consoles are a bit different than PC. DE has their own personal servers with PC; Meaning that whenever they have prepared content, they may release it whenever, and however they please. But with the consoles, DE must contact Sony/Microsoft and ask them for the license to update on their live servers. Sometimes it takes awhile to work out the license and have the content released. But...looking again, there is no post on the Ps4/Xbox page saying,"Glast Gambit! Coming Soon!". So what we can say is that the Glast Gambit isn't even prepared for Ps4/Xbox yet. Just know that DE is taking their time to re-work what they made for PC and they are trying their best to release it to console bug/glitch-free. So as for the release date for the Glast Gambit on Ps4/Xbox...unconfirmed. It could be two weeks, a month, or even up to three months! It's all according to how the licenses are handled. -- Be patient, Tenno. Good things come to those who wait.