The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

And here it goes.

Christmas gift for khi!

--------------------------------------

“So, what happened to the Volt that was fighting the berserker?” The Rhino asked his Dethcube.”His frame fused on his flesh, they had to remove it. I heard the poor guy prided on his aesthetics outwardly, now he’s covered on scars.” He took a moment to think. Scars. ”Don’t we have something to take them out?” “With al the junk you have on the ship I can’t tell, you have filled my memory” It was worth looking for some. He made his way to his snub, and started to look around.”Junk, junk, junk, junk, junk, junk; oh, guess what! More junk!” And so hours passed by, with him just searching for it. It took him four hours to find what he was looking for. “Here! Scar removal lotion! So now, where the hell is he?” His sentinel put a map he had been downloading from the dojo, and put a waypoint on it.”Here” Once he got to the door, he gave a few kicks at the side so the volt knew he was coming. The door opened, and he quickly put the bottle on the guy’s hands.”Take this gift, and have a good day! It may take your scars off!” He said as he ran away back to his snub. But somehow, he took the wrong passage, and ended up in the training room."Well, some practice won't kill me, right?"

--------------------------------------

Heres his stats if someone wishes to fight him (?)

Stamina: A+

Strength: S

Agility: C

Adaptability: B

Intellect: B

Efficiency: B

Edited by OmegaMK1

He can always crash go search for more on earth, and he may have some more on his snub, but thats another four hours, and his dethcube hacked the door (?)

Edit: That grammar!

Edit2: Place has been too silent today...

Edit3: I didn't have nuff edits

Edited by OmegaMK1

Sophia could find Kris through psychic scanning and start hunting...

that would not fall into the etiquette of a proper hunt, now would it? It would mean that she would know his very location and could just fly up to him without even trying with that method. No, proper hunting etiquette must be considered for it to be an actual hunt. also, it would ruin all the fun.