Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Soooeee, we can form a small little clan (if you want) and others on this thread may join if they want to. It'll be open to the contributors in this thread so it stays nice and small! They'll always have the option to join, and if they don't want to that is perfectly fine :D

-shrugs- sounds fine to me. Though whichever of us ends up warlord could we not limit building rights to only one person? My clan did that and it was supremely annoying to never have anything getting built once the guy got inactive.

Also, do any of you guys share a clan? My fellow Warlord has become rather inactive lately so I was wondering if I could join up with anybody else's. I have a TON of resources ready to unleash into the dojo. ^^

Our clan is Three members away from being 100. And we've had everything done, and then some, for quite some time. Our Dojo is a rather large dual dojo. 3 floors, and a full complement of both sets of Dojo Rooms, old a new. Honestly for my tastes its a bit large, but hey, its what we got lol. I think the only thing that we dont have are Taiko drums, and they can be put in if you want.

We welcome absolutely anyone, Normally we prefer Newer players, since mainly what we are about is turning noobs into BEASTS...but we will take someone who is already beastly ;)

Our Warlords are highly inactive, So they put me and Zombie_Sprinklez (the "Ranger" Vauban who im writing about now) in charge of everything, so we are almost always online. We're pretty active, and always willing to help with anything. We would be glad to have any and all of you guys....If you need any more information just let me know :)

I love the idea of a clan with just US in it....but that wont work for me unfortunately. Believe me when i say that im not trying to sound Haughty or Bragging here....but im pretty important to the clan im in now. Its not like they would be "lost without me" or anything, but i do hold a decently important role as one of two De-Facto Warlords.

Thats why im totally cool with you guys Joining the Valkyrne. But now that i take the time to read the rest of the pages, i kinda doubt you all want to be in a clan that big. You are all still FULLY welcome in all ways to join though, if you want. It would be an Honor.

I would say yes but 

1: in a clan

2: to big for me...gets...impersonal 

AND 3 I GOT MY FROST PRIME SYSTEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no no no (CLAM DOWN!!!) my real 3 is i wouldn't know anyone

1. Cant argue with that one really....

2. We grew slowly enough that we arent impersonal at all...We are actually pretty close. Especially since a lot of use Razer Comms, voice chat really helps to get to know someone. In no time, you'd be just as familiar with us as we are eachother :)

3. CONGRATZ DOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

My real 3 is actually answered by #2

Just sayian ;)

1. Cant argue with that one really....

2. We grew slowly enough that we arent impersonal at all...We are actually pretty close. Especially since a lot of use Razer Comms, voice chat really helps to get to know someone. In no time, you'd be just as familiar with us as we are eachother :)

yea i know...i just dont like big clans for some reason........maybe because im not a people person....even in games XD

yea i know...i just dont like big clans for some reason........maybe because im not a people person....even in games XD

Words cannot describe how much i can relate to that. (That phrase means something here....on a page full of writers lol)

This is the first and ONLY clan i've ever been able to be in that has more than like 6 people, from any game, ever. I totally cannot blame you for not wanting in though....Some people just arent built for big groups, Its how things work sometimes :)

I'm working on a story for my Tenno, but no promises when I'll post it. I'm a bit too harsh of a perfectionist, so half my writings are never finished, but I do want to make sure this one gets finished. 

Psh...Dethcube just gonna growl like rage core on steroids and buff mah shields to max~

You could always put Hush on it. :T