Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I was exaggerating a little. XTenno seemed more to be venting his frustrations about the whiners on the forums rather than contributing much else with his two short stories.

I know you two were joking with all the 'shaaaame' stuff but it was slightly upset for a little while. I edited the post to make the advert entirely, totally shamed now though to show I understand no realm harm is ever meant here when we say stuff ^_^

I was exaggerating a little. XTenno seemed more to be venting his frustrations about the whiners on the forums rather than contributing much else with his two short stories.

I know you two were joking with all the 'shaaaame' stuff but it was slightly upset for a little while. I edited the post to make the advert entirely, totally shamed now though to show I understand no realm harm is ever meant here when we say stuff ^_^

Im exceedingly sorry....i had no idea you would take that even minutely seriously. It was linking a story thread, inside a story thread...There is nothing wrong with that. You and all your stories have pretty much infinite invites to post here as far as i am concerned...i mean its not my thread or anything, but thats at least what i think. Im really sorry :(

Im exceedingly sorry....i had no idea you would take that even minutely seriously. It was linking a story thread, inside a story thread...There is nothing wrong with that. You and all your stories have pretty much infinite invites to post here as far as i am concerned...i mean its not my thread or anything, but thats at least what i think. Im really sorry :(

Please don't be sorry, all right? I have a tendency to take things literally or over-explain things. I also have a habit of saying I'm sorry, even for things that aren't my fault. I knew that it wasn't in hostility or anything that I was being 'shamed' and that it was just playfulness incited on my part even if by accident.

So again, don't be sorry. I would, however, appreciate knowing what people think so far on the backstories of my trio.

Please don't be sorry, all right? I have a tendency to take things literally or over-explain things. I also have a habit of saying I'm sorry, even for things that aren't my fault. I knew that it wasn't in hostility or anything that I was being 'shamed' and that it was just playfulness incited on my part even if by accident.

So again, don't be sorry. I would, however, appreciate knowing what people think so far on the backstories of my trio.

The other two are great, but for some reason, im REALLY interested to know more Nova-Quinn.

Nova-Quinn is...complicated. Feel free to comment in the thread with the chapters with the translation for her Chapters' names if you want a pm'd tidbit to you. ^w^

Khimera is by far the less saddening of the three stories.

Nova-Quinn's story will show that if you tried too hard to remember...your memories will lie to you.

Crowley is the most ancient, but his story is more lore-related.

im in a clan with only 2 others....our warlord is having his comptuer worked on though...so not much dojo building currently

*should add* we are pretty active, im on atl east a few hours a day if nothing comes up

Edited by QuinnsWing

At least from our personal perspectives, but I don't think we can ask those who enjoy their current clan to leave it. Besides, a small clan can be better than a big one in my eyes. (Mutagen samples...so many samples...wrryyyyyyy....)