Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Dalton had been most generous with the information. Kevin watched impassively as John shot the fat gang lord point blank in the back of the head with his Magnus before holstering the large Tenno made revolver. The corpse toppled off the roof to land in the muck below. The Nekros inclined his head hearing death screams and the sound of something burning as Theresa and Janice finished the rest of the Dalton gang with fire and steel one level down. Janice emerged first, smelling of cooked meat and ash, Theresa followed next similarly covered in soot except her Dakra Prime was stained with blood.

"Finished?" John asked quietly. "Our next objective is another small Corpus Facility near Mars. It should be easy enough." The Frost contacted Roy for pick-up.

/

Mars. As a result of the Gradivus Dilemma many Corpus territories here had been surrendered to the Grineer Empire. Ships that had once belonged to the mighty Corpus Merchant Clans were now teeming with veteran Grineer officers and marines recently transferred from Grineer territories. The Corpus had managed to hold some territories and skirmishes between Grineer and Corpus merchantmen were a common affair. Still like many lives, trading continued. The Grineer made war, the Corpus continued their debased worship of Orokin technology, salvaging remnants to research, creating goods to sell at notoriously high prices. The Grineer dominated small colonies of refugees that were looking to keep away from the fighting. The Corpus looked for slaves. The Infested showed nary a tentacle and the Tenno killed them all. Mars was quieter than usual ever since the Dilemma ended.

One ship carried someone that Clan Bellum Forma wanted. Unfortunately for whoever it was a squad of Tenno was hot on their trail.

/

The Grineer Scorpion had seconds to look up at the grating cover falling down before a blade sliced her in half. Yuno stood up and sheathed her Skana. Levi and Kevin dropped beside her. Karasu was next. No alarms yet, but Kevin kept his eyes on the door all the same. "We're in." Karasu said "Let's keep it quiet while we have the advantage. Yuno take point."

Hefting the large Gorgon Machine gun she was fond of Yuno moved to take the forward position. The rest fanned out in a loose formation to cover her.

The Hunt was on.

Edited by Divinity112

Is anyone else having issues getting to play during night cycle? Seriously, the pre-loading screen is dark, symbolizing it should be night, but every time I go in it's daytime. T_T I'm still missing two moonlight jadeleaf! (Bejuizb, so long as the topic is generally warframe I think it's okay. I just know what blatant derailment is, not sure of everything that counts as derailment)