Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Harvester is exactly how it was described...Its a Corpus version of the Stalker. Its a repainted Zanuka that appears just like the stalker does, but its much higher level than the stalker and is as far as i know about equal to stalker 2.0 in power. Which means its deadly as all S#&$.

"I suppose you were right," Jadoth replied calmly, keeping the Burston Prime trained upon the strange, talking... thing. "Do you think it's friendly? It hasn't exactly tried to hurt us... yet."

He lowered his gun and circled slowly around the unidentified, bleeding life-form, examining it from every angle. His hands tingled as he swept his gaze over the sword piercing through the creature's midsection. Something nagged at the back of his mind, as if he knew there was a task he needed to do, but he couldn't remember that that task was. Finally, he stepped back and offered a shrug. While the creature hadn't attacked either of them, he couldn't be sure of the reason why. Perhaps the creature wasn't hostile, or perhaps it was too wounded to act on its hostility. He could only wonder.

"I've got lots of questions, but now doesn't seem like the best time to sit down for a chat." Jadoth tilted his head towards Aiden. "We need to find a way out of here. Any ideas?"

Edited by Jadoth

The Oberon dropped in from the exhaust shaft, acclimatizing to his newly acquired frame. A grate fell beside the Oberon's feet, as did a fellow Tenno.

They glanced at each other, already establishing a mental link and opened up a radio channel. The Oberon silently acknowledged and sized up his squad member. He wore a bulky Rhino and wielded a hammer known as the fragor, the Oberon smiled, 'It's fitting,' he thought to himself, momentarily forgetting about both the link and channel. 'Yes, it is fitting, smashes skull pretty good too,' answered the Rhino. The Oberon moved towards the door of Grineer make and motioned for the Rhino to follow. At that moment the radio channel buzzed with slight static and then the Lotus's voice was heard. 'There is a valuable target on board whom we need alive, capture her and bring her to extraction, once you're back I'll take care of the rest.' The Oberon and Rhino simultaneously answered with a reflexive 'Yes, ma'am.' and went on their way. The Oberon silently remarked to the Rhino how different the new frame felt compared to his beloved Ash with the Rhino responding with 'Yes, acclimatization is always a new experience.' The silent duo moved past a room, and then another, where at last they came to a pair of Grineer stationed outside the door. The Oberon nocked and drew his Paris Prime, ready to dispatch either marine. The Oberon let the arrow fly and the Rhino let out a suppressed vasto shot, quickly ending the life of the two adversaries.

Upon entering they discovered several wandering troops. 'Too many to kill silently, they'd notice the abrupt drop in numbers,' said the Rhino. The Oberon responded by leaping into the air and using for the first time, one of the preinstalled abilities. The ability was called 'smite,' and would send a projectile traveling at high speeds towards a target, producing more wandering projectiles. The target fell with a hushed scream, and then it was pandemonium.

Heavy units of the like and smaller, less lethal troops all trying to shred past the warframe's shields and end their long life on the battlefield. The Rhino let out a loud, animalistic roar and immediately swung the massive hammer at an oncoming butcher, the light-armored troop was utterly shattered by the sheer force of the swing and had is corpse fly up and over several now-cowering marines. After clearing the room they traveled towards the brightly colored waypoint on their HUD map, they ignored several enemies and bashed others to death. Eventually after long bouts of running and killing they found the target, a female grineer diplomat of the right wing faction armed with a grakata, simultaneously the target spotted them and started to shoot. Both Tenno were able to dodge the clumsy diplomat's shots with ease, sustaining small knicks in their armor and shields from earlier wounds and lucky shots from the diplomat. Eventually after running through half the ship they managed to knock her down, the Oberon poised over her writhing form and transfer her into a sort of mental void. Even though she was in a separate space he could still feel her thoughts blending with his.

The Oberon motioned for the Rhino to follow once again where they made it to extraction, eventually back to the lotus's base in a long-ago cleared out Orokin tower, where they placed a small datamass containing the diplomat outside of the Lotus's personal room.

The Rhino and Oberon parted paths and went about normal business until called again by the Lotus.

Edited by EDeN153

I know the feel (or lack thereof) Draiko, it's supposed to drop into the single digits where I live over the next few days. I'm currently curled up with a space heater and my fluffy pink blanket. Still freezing :(

Anyway, I have just one character: Jadoth (Oberon)