Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

so a light above me in a classroom flickered today... a couple blinks then stop - then another couple a few seconds later, then nothing for the remainder of the period.  i must not have been detected by the enemy's sensors as lotus would say

datstalkerfear

That happened to me the other day. It was dark outside and I was standing by the front door, shutting all the lights and stuff off before I went to bed, and the front porch lights flickered, both of them, one on each side of the door, at the same time. Scared the HELL out of me xD

Edited by Jeahanne

....................................your not that "evil" :P

and Corgi.............i got nothing to say to that.....nothing 

<.<

How do you know I'm not? For all you know I'm some bald guy sitting in a secret evil lair somewhere, typing this out between planning world domination and petting his fluffy white cat. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D

<.<

How do you know I'm not? For all you know I'm some bald guy sitting in a secret evil lair somewhere, typing this out between planning world domination and petting his fluffy white cat. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D

Well then, i hope you are reasonably evil, because if not, our resident "all-purpose maniac Nova" might want a few words with you about job availability (and "THE FLAMES OF ANTIMATTER!", probably).

-Aequitas' Dojo, Human Resources Dept.

Well then, i hope you are reasonably evil, because if not, our resident "all-purpose maniac Nova" might want a few words with you about job availability (and "THE FLAMES OF ANTIMATTER!", probably).

-Aequitas' Dojo, Human Resources Dept.

I could always employ her, *strokes fluffy white, scrunched up face and otherwise angry looking cat* everyone knows her powers of destruction are unrivaled. And all I'd have to promise her is that she'd never get bored >:3

here here here here here here here here, read, more soon, much wow.

-------------

The repairs on the dojo were almost complete. Only a few minor repairs to wiring and some cosmetic things were left. But Quinn did not feel like he could finish them at the moment. He was in a slump per say, he just had no drive to work, or even build anything. Sitting in his workroom, Quinn sat pondering how to continue his work, with Juliet floating about. Not paying attention, he fiddled with the necklace and thought of the past. He hadn’t visited the old town in years. Sitting up Quinn looked at Juliet.

“Would you like to go on a little vacation?” He asked the Osprey. Juliet, not understanding what his master wanted, just floated making his osprey sounds. 

The preparation for this “vacation” took a few hours but, getting the foundry set up for automatic use, and a message sent to Heus, even though he was out and about, saying that he would be gone for awhile. Packing nothing more than some simple survival gear and his newly acquired Twin Viper Wraiths, Quinn set out for his snub. Winding his way through the dojo, Quinn stopped at one place. The Memorial Hall. The statue was flawless, next to one thing. A crack, ran through the text at the bottom, not large but noticeable to those who looked closely. Quinn had left in on purpose, why, he didn't even know. Quinn had wanted to talk to Kris, but his very quick departure had left Quinn with a heart full of words. 

With a deep sigh, Quinn turned and left the hall, heading for his snub. Half an hour later, he was out in the cold vacuum of space.

Taugrut tu cower!

---

The Grineer assult ship was finally close enough to spot the Tenno Dojo on the edge of the Origin System. Jrogar would had just dropped off the Tenno if there wasn't a Fomorian Warship in the way. One look at the massive flame on the hull immediately told Jrogar all he needed to know.

Ruk was in charge.

The massive tick-shaped warship just hung near the dojo, not yet attacking. The fact it wasn't proved the Lotus was talking with Ruk, in hopes of dissuading him. Only those who knew Ruk would understand that it was a futile effort, as he would attack just to spite her. Jrogar may have despised the Lotus, but he despised Ruk even more. The Fomorian was in front of the dojo's weapons, leaving the docking bays open, the Lotus knowing that she could at least evacuate the Tenno at the cost of a dojo. It was risky, but Jrogar could land and get the Tenno off his ship.

---

About half a kilometer from the dojo, Jrogar was hailed by the dojo.

"Grineer scum, turn back now!"

A Volt had contacted him, only opening a one way channel. A quick request later, and the channel was both ways. To the Volt, it must have seemed like an abomination had taken control of the ship. Three arms, no apparent legs, and blood soaked, it was no wonder the docking bay slammed shut.

"We got another infested ship, any takers? No? Then it's scrap."

Right before the Volt would have begun the assult sequence, Jrogar grabbed Jadoth and shouted

"Let me drop these two off! I already have a prosthetic limb that needs to be attached, will you let me get it!?"

The Volt said nothing as what appeared to be an Infested just begged him to take a Tenno away from it. The docking bay slowly opened, allowing the ship to enter the dojo.

---

Get off my f***ing ship!

Quinn breathe slowly in and out, it works to take the pain away sometimes . Atleast it works on me.

Edit: of course i needed to edit this

Edit2: Planning revenge on spikey mwahahaha. Er... i mean...

Edited by OmegaMK1